oneBoro Forum

Investment Rumours. Reality or Red Bull S***?

The information you provide is excellent and beneficial to the Forum so please keep it coming.

We appreciate not all you are told will happen but sometimes it does and is excellent discussion for us all.

Having said all of that any clue's or name's to make the discussion even more interesting?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The information you provide is excellent and beneficial to the Forum so please keep it coming.

We appreciate not all you are told will happen but sometimes it does and is excellent discussion for us all.

Having said all of that any clue's or name's to make the discussion even more interesting?

I will disclose that a big drinks company have been in contact with a number of clubs including ours. They want to buy a club

I will disclose that a big drinks company have been in contact with a number of clubs including ours. They want to buy a club

RB Boro?

Middlesbrough Ovaltiners  :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

So number of clubs, not necessarily us that they'll be investing in then.

Well it certainly won't be 7-up with pulis in charge...

So number of clubs, not necessarily us that they'll be investing in then.

Our excellent academy and facilities are a big selling point to any investors / buyers IMO

Well it certainly won't be 7-up with pulis in charge...

This all sounds like pure Fanta-sy anyway.

All joking aside. Red Bull always want to change the name of the team to RB Whatever. I don’t think I could get on board with that.