oneBoro Forum

Investment Rumours. Reality or Red Bull S***?

Also I’m pretty sure Gibson doesn’t have to go to a lawyer and be out of pocket. They will have lawyers on the payroll to sort stuff like this.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I’m pretty sure Gibson doesn’t have to go to a lawyer and be out of pocket. They will have lawyers on the payroll to sort stuff like this.

The forms were submitted by an international firm of lawyers with offices all over UK and USA. Wouldn’t come cheap!

Great info ScarBoro, thanks! I agree that whilst not conclusive proof of anything, the information does seem pertinent to changes at the club.

So if B and D were transferred to new companies would that mean the A and C shares would be getting sold?

As for his daughter becoming more involved she seems to be a standard creative millennial type having fun doing theatre stuff. Not sure she’d want to go in to the haulage business yet!

So if B and D were transferred to new companies would that mean the A and C shares would be getting sold?

As for his daughter becoming more involved she seems to be a standard creative millennial type having fun doing theatre stuff. Not sure she’d want to go in to the haulage business yet!

Don't worry. Pulis will be taking over the entire business. Just watch them soar.

I don’t think you can be sure which shares might be sold, or really even what it all means. They are obviously planning for the future, but whether it is imminent or long term planning, only they know. I only posted it because it seemed to tie in with the other rumours.

• 3 weeks later...