oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Well, it's happened. 

Jonathan Woodgate is the new Head Coach of Middlesbrough Football Club and so we can look forward to a summer of exciting transfer news and rumours. Don't be a ***, if someone posts a rumour treat it as such, just a rumour.

Players OUT:

John Obi Mikel

Dimi

Andy Lonergan

Mo Besic

Jordan Hugill

Stewart Downing (Blackburn Rovers)

Aden Flint (Cardiff City)

Bilal Brahimi (Reims) 

Martin Braithwaite (Leganes) 

Players IN:

Tomas Mejias (Free)

Marcus Browne (300k)

Marc Bola (500k)

Anfernee Dijksteel (Undisclosed, rumoured 2m)

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Honestly, it all depends who the man in charge (and dare I say owner) is.

If we keep the footballing God that is Pulis then we can forget about any flair, pace or quality.

Any players in the youth that are willing to play lump ball may be given a chance while those that are technically good who should see more time on the pitch will be sent on their way.

This for me is key. The first signing has to be a manager. And hopefully one that like to actually set up to play football.

Randolph would be stupid not to leave and without him we would be in the bottom half. The rest, just sell the f@@king lot although I can’t think how would be daft enough to buy anyone of them. Unless it’s a fertilizer company.

We may buy some players, we might not.

We're definitely going to be selling some players.

Transfer RUMOURS, no matter how baseless, are welcome. Let's not shoot people down like we usually do, eh?

I think Randolph is going to be leaving, sadly.

No he isn't you are stupid stop making things up  :@ :@ :@ :devil:

We may buy some players, we might not.

We're definitely going to be selling some players.

Transfer RUMOURS, no matter how baseless, are welcome. Let's not shoot people down like we usually do, eh?

I think Randolph is going to be leaving, sadly.

No he isn't you are stupid stop making things up  :@ :@ :@ :devil:

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Honestly, it all depends who the man in charge (and dare I say owner) is.

If we keep the footballing God that is Pulis then we can forget about any flair, pace or quality.

Any players in the youth that are willing to play lump ball may be given a chance while those that are technically good who should see more time on the pitch will be sent on their way.

This for me is key. The first signing has to be a manager. And hopefully one that like to actually set up to play football.

Have to agree with you 100%.

If we want to hold onto our good players then this has to happen.

Goodbye Pulis and Bauser and Gibson.

After todays loss I am already looking to the summer so this thread is a welcome distraction.

DZ, I totally agree. Hope we can all be pleasant to one another in what will be a testing summer for us as Boro supporters. Let try be respectful.

Rumours keep the board alive so any ITK please do post on here any info you get.

I also feel Randolph will be off but the one hope I have is whoever wants him will need to offer him first team football as that's reason he left West Ham. He did not want to lose his place as ROI no.1. Most of lower end PL teams have decent first choice keepers. Norwich and Sheff Utd could be interested.

What realistic value would people put on Randolph? £8m?

I also feel Randolph will be off but the one hope I have is whoever wants him will need to offer him first team football as that's reason he left West Ham. He did not want to lose his place as ROI no.1. Most of lower end PL teams have decent first choice keepers. Norwich and Sheff Utd could be interested.

What realistic value would people put on Randolph? £8m?

I think he walks into norwich or sheff utd sides. Plus several lower end prem so no way he will be here next season.

If Cardiff go down I can see them coming back in for Britt, and hopefully we can persuade them to take Flint off our hands as well. He seems the type of defender that Warnock likes.

• Like 1

If Cardiff go down I can see them coming back in for Britt, and hopefully we can persuade them to take Flint off our hands as well.  He seems the type of defender that Warnock likes.

Let's hope they aren't watching the dvd's of him falling flat on his *** all the time.  I honestly think we'll end up keeping players we'd love to get rid of and with a squad that is inferior to the one we have now.  Unless something dramatically changes I really don't see how we end up with a good squad.

If Cardiff go down I can see them coming back in for Britt, and hopefully we can persuade them to take Flint off our hands as well.  He seems the type of defender that Warnock likes.

Let's hope they aren't watching the dvd's of him falling flat on his *** all the time.  I honestly think we'll end up keeping players we'd love to get rid of and with a squad that is inferior to the one we have now.  Unless something dramatically changes I really don't see how we end up with a good squad.

I think we'll have to take a massive hit in terms of transfer fees but I still think there'd be interest in most of the players.  Before they came here most of them were seen as decent championship players so I think (hope) clubs will take a chance on them, but like I said, barring Randolph we won't be getting our money back on any of them.

For what it's worth, and to any admins who may be surprised at me starting the new thread, i'm fully committed to keeping the OP updated with actual transfer news as it happens, i'll also change the thread title accordingly as Summer goes on.