oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 hour ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Told 2 youngsters coming to visit next week... one from South America and one from Holland. Not expected to be instant first team players. Will post names if and when o get more info 

Are they coming from those countries or is that just nationalities...

Just wondering if one could be that Dutch defender

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

The link with Knudsen was one I was relatively pleased with, not because of the player particularly, but because we were looking at a first choice left-back. I hope we continue to do so.

I'm still annoyed that Pulis just didn't bother signing one in January after McQueen was ruled out for the season.

8 hours ago, Tom said:

The link with Knudsen was one I was relatively pleased with, not because of the player particularly, but because we were looking at a first choice left-back. I hope we continue to do so.

I'm still annoyed that Pulis just didn't bother signing one in January after McQueen was ruled out for the season.

Totally agree Tom has to be a priority position to fill because we can no longer rely on George Friend, whom I thought had a pretty poor season last time out.

With McQueen has the lad fully recovered and would there be a chance of him coming back to Boro as he must see us as unfinished business.

We met his Dad at one point and McQueen was delighted to be with us, Pulis had picked him up from home and drove him initially to Teesside 

6 hours ago, Snowblind said:

Another player we were linked with years back... Do we just recycle the same.lists over and over? Or are the media just putting 2 and 2 together and getting 42?

Yahoo Sport FR are the origin of that Enzo Crivelli story not sure they'd pluck it out of thin air to be fair, he has just been relegated maybe we see an opportunity to get a 'long term target' cheap. I'm confused myself between him and Frey they're basically targetman strikers with tidy feet I don't see how these fit in unless we're going to stockpile strikers again and play Fletcher as a winger.

43 minutes ago, MFC Heisenberg said:

Looks like Sheraldo Becker’s off to Union Berlin

That's a shame. That sounds like it was basically done but the agent kept moving the goal posts.

27 minutes ago, Brunners said:

That's a shame. That sounds like it was basically done but the agent kept moving the goal posts.

Wouldn't be a surprise given that he is represented by Railoa. Can't say I'm fussed either way. 

1 hour ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

What a clickbait headline. Shame on you NE. Nothing to suggest MB is "set to sign" for Sassuolo. They're merely credited with interest alongside Girona and Leganes.

I think we should be desperately aiming our recruitment to full backs and wingers in this window. We’re well stocked with good players (yeah that’s right Pulis, I said it) through the spine of the team with Randolph, Fry, Ayala, Howson, McNair, Wing and Britt.

We really really need a new LB and RB, I’m still annoyed we got rid of Christie. There’s a few decent full backs out there what won’t cost much but will add a lot to our team so let’s aim our recruitment there.

3 hours ago, Borodane said:

What a clickbait headline. Shame on you NE. Nothing to suggest MB is "set to sign" for Sassuolo. They're merely credited with interest alongside Girona and Leganes.

So true borodane. NE done that a few times with their headlines.