oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

6 hours ago, Brunners said:

That's a shame. That sounds like it was basically done but the agent kept moving the goal posts.

And after we went all the way to Holland to see him as well.  What a rotter! ?

• Haha 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Good luck to Stewey at Blackburn. Good move for him I think and wouldn't be surprised to see him back in a year or two on the coaching staff when he finishes playing. 

1 hour ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Well that is the Downing debate put to bed. First bit of small evidence that the words spoken at the press conference are not empty?

As someone who definitely thought Woodgate getting the job would equal Downing in our first team forever more I'm delighted. More positivity on the Woody train from me.

I know we are looking at youth but i still think Adomah on a free transfer under the right terms is a no brainer. Obv he needs to receptive to our approach and hopefully sensible deal offer.

Not saying he should start every game, far from it but he can comfortably play on either left fkanks. Think he would be a good addition.