Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Have you ever even watched any of them play?

yh walker been playing for england un19s and scored a hatrick in one game brahimi and spence in our cup games 

How many signings do you expect? I’d expect 1 striker, 1/2 wingers, 1 centre back, 2 full backs and possibly a midfielder. I expect to see Braithwaite, gestede and one of the centre backs out. Possibly friend and shotton might leave too?

8 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

How many signings do you expect? I’d expect 1 striker, 1/2 wingers, 1 centre back, 2 full backs and possibly a midfielder. I expect to see Braithwaite, gestede and one of the centre backs out. Possibly friend and shotton might leave too?

When you say half (1/2) wingers , do you mean "little people" ? 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Mad_Dog_Poggy said:

When you say half (1/2) wingers , do you mean "little people" ? 

giphy.gif

I dont want a 1/2 or 1/4 winger that evidently, due to this video, cannot overtake Aden Flint.

24 minutes ago, king boro said:

yh walker been playing for england un19s and scored a hatrick in one game brahimi and spence in our cup games 

King Boro. Whilst i agree with giving likes of Spence and Brahimi a chance to show if they are capable, to just state they should be in first team without seeing them play is premature.

And to then answer Brunners question by saying yes you seen them play and reference the cup games is just misleading. On transfermarket it says Spence played 2 games with total of 60mins and Brahimi it says 1 game of 40mins so hardly the most conclusive of evidence that they NEED TO BE involved in first team.

I agree with the comments regarding McNair. Think he has more to offer and his versatility a huge plus in a small squad. I initially wanted to see how McNair does playing in position Clayton has occupied.

However, do people think JW suggesting he wants to play a game of high press where we close opposition down quickly suits clayton more than most for that DM position?

3 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Jamal Lowe seems a talent from what I've seen of him

Genuine question though , why didn't he start for Pompey in their biggest game of the season (2nd playoff leg against Sunderland) if he's their best player. 

Could have been carrying a knock , but if we wasn't I'm confused why he didn't start.