oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

15 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

So Jamal Lowe is ongoing.... we are interested though Pompey keep moving goalposts on fee etc... If it’s not done soon we will walk away... also working on Ryan Kent and Victor Moses both loans. Ben Gibson if it happens will be a deadline day loan if he can’t get prem move... MB is on way out as is Paddy. Club think Malley will become our first choice holding midfielder over the coming season...

I'm sure that'll make Lowe happy with Portsmouth ?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

So Jamal Lowe is ongoing.... we are interested though Pompey keep moving goalposts on fee etc... If it’s not done soon we will walk away... also working on Ryan Kent and Victor Moses both loans. Ben Gibson if it happens will be a deadline day loan if he can’t get prem move... MB is on way out as is Paddy. Club think Malley will become our first choice holding midfielder over the coming season...

Cheers SDS, Kent looked very good in the Rangers games I caught, can't see us getting Moses but you never know.

24 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Interesting re: Malley. Hes a lovely player to watch. Not a defensive player at all, though i could see how he would fit in as a holding midfielder in a possession based team.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

Interesting re: Malley. Hes a lovely player to watch. Not a defensive player at all, though i could see how he would fit in as a holding midfielder in a possession based team.

Based on what you’ve seen from the youth teams, which players do you think look like they could break through this season? 

Might be busy at rockcliffe with announcement of contracts and players having talks.  Haven't heard of Moses coming that's a new one on me.  Lowe we have had 2 bids knocked back in with a 3rd but so are a lot of clubs. Woodgate looks like he might be pulling a few flavours from past clubs he has worked with including Liverpool and spurs.  Expect incomings may be tomorrow but likely early next week.  Brahimi has just about left would take a big u turn with clubs that are after him.

• Like 6
46 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I know we very nearly signed Victor Moses in the past around the time we signed David Nugent but it fell through as he was looking for a Prem club. 

6 minutes ago, "KM" said:

I know we very nearly signed Victor Moses in the past around the time we signed David Nugent but it fell through as he was looking for a Prem club. 

Back in the days of "KM, the ITK". I remember it fondly.

• Haha 2
42 minutes ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

Based on what you’ve seen from the youth teams, which players do you think look like they could break through this season? 

Apart from Malley, those with the best shout IMO are fullbacks. Reading, Spence and Coulson (if he's properly overcome his injury)

• Like 1

Are you sure Kent is a loan? A lot of stuff floating around that he isn't going back to rangers because Liverpool only want to sell.

I'd be happy enough with Kent and Lowe. They are definitely the type of players we need. Not convinced they'd have the quality for a promotion chasing side but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

2 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Are you sure Kent is a loan? A lot of stuff floating around that he isn't going back to rangers because Liverpool only want to sell.

I'd be happy enough with Kent and Lowe. They are definitely the type of players we need. Not convinced they'd have the quality for a promotion chasing side but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

I think the rumours are that Liverpool are willing to sell for 10m, if there's no takers the way them another loan