oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

I think the rumours are that Liverpool are willing to sell for 10m, if there's no takers the way them another loan

Ouch. 10 million for someone who scored 6 in 26 playing in Scotland for Rangers. They'll surely not get that.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

Ouch. 10 million for someone who scored 6 in 26 playing in Scotland for Rangers. They'll surely not get that.

I’d prefer us to try and loan Jordan Ibe than Kent, surely Bournemouth want rid by now.

7 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

I’d prefer us to try and loan Jordan Ibe than Kent, surely Bournemouth want rid by now.

both are better than our current crop of wide options

2 minutes ago, FinallyRegistered said:

Rumours of the ‘big U21 signing’ on Friday could match up with Kent. Can’t say I’ve seen him play tbh. Who’s he similar to? 

Direct, pacey, fiesty with a good set piece delivery.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, FinallyRegistered said:

Some bloke on twitter, hardly much of a rumour I’m afraid! 

I'll take it haha. I normally get bits of solid info but absolutely nothing this window so far 

16 minutes ago, FinallyRegistered said:

Rumours of the ‘big U21 signing’ on Friday could match up with Kent. Can’t say I’ve seen him play tbh. Who’s he similar to? 

Hope it's one of the Romanians puscas or hagi, wishful thinking like

14 minutes ago, FinallyRegistered said:

Either of those would be a dream. Wonder how much Palermo would want for Puscas. His work rate would be a real handful

They failed to register for Serie B and have been demoted into Serie C.. Also, I read they're about to go bankrupt.

2 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

They failed to register for Serie B and have been demoted into Serie C.. Also, I read they're about to go bankrupt.

Def worth a punt, no chance like, some seria a team will pick him up

55 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

both are better than our current crop of wide options

I'm not sure we have enough wide options for it even to be called a crop! 

A start, probably more like. (And agreed, definitely better than what we have)

1 hour ago, FinallyRegistered said:

The announcement might be Tav signing a new deal? I heard him and Wingy have agreed. They'll probably trickle the good news out..