oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

23 minutes ago, chipchat said:

I'm not sure we have enough wide options for it even to be called a crop! 

A start, probably more like. (And agreed, definitely better than what we have)

exactly ?

• Like 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Could see McNair doing well at Celtic it’s just a shame we are allowing him to move on so quickly without really giving him the opportunity to shine in the team he has been managed terribly like a lot of our signings recently. 

On 6/27/2019 at 6:18 PM, PsychFur said:

I don't often post on here but Randy Sandwich you do come across as a vvanker of the absolute highest order.

Ouch, another no mark with an irrelevant opinion with nothing to contribute - I'll cry myself to sleep tonight. 

16 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

Ouch, another no mark with an irrelevant opinion with nothing to contribute - I'll cry myself to sleep tonight. 

Just chill out mate!

Your not exactly contributing much yourself with all these negative posts

• Like 6
On 6/28/2019 at 9:28 AM, mj south said:

Just chill out mate!

Your not exactly contributing much yourself with all these negative posts

What do you mean by "chill out"? Why do you all have this emotional attachment in an internet forum?

Some of you whine and bitch like little girls - you police and spellcheck people on here and have this holier than thou attitude so I just say my little piece. 

What was your post meant to acheive? You only encourage me to post if you directly quote me, as he did.  See - someone who I'm not even speaking to posts a direct insult to me and you're concerned about my negative response - not the fact I get called a

W a n k e r - which I frankly dont give two shits about, but if one of you precious little princesses were called it you'd be swinging your bras in the air in protest - bloody hell you lot got a member banned because you thought his posts were "stupid" - that's the hypocrisy of this forum and some members and also why I struggle to give some of you any respect, twisting, bitchy, hypocrites ain't my bag baby. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

What do you mean by "chill out"? Why do you all have this emotional attachment in an internet forum?

Some of you whine and bitch like little girls - you police and spellcheck people on here and have this holier than thou attitude so I just say my little piece

What was your post meant to acheive? You only encourage me to post if you directly quote me, as he did.  See - someone who I'm not even speaking to posts a direct insult to me and you're concerned about my negative response - not the fact I get called a

W a n k e r - which I frankly dont give two shits about, but if one of you precious little princesses were called it you'd be swinging your bras in the air in protest - bloody hell you lot got a member banned because you thought his posts were "stupid" - that's the hypocrisy of this forum and some members and also why I struggle to give some of you any respect, twisting, bitchy, hypocrites ain't my bag baby. 

Bit hypocritical- whole argument started because YOU tried to police what people post when you complained about people sharing whole articles.

• Like 2
On 6/28/2019 at 10:24 AM, Jimmy said:

If you don’t like the forum, or people on the forum, why waste your time on here? 

Never understood it. ??‍♂️

I like the forum, just don't like been called names, fi nd some members very tedious and hypocritical - and I'm happy to point it out, why make a post based completely on your own assumptions about me? Have you got nothing better to offer yourself? 

Shall I call you a   w a n k e r as it seems that no problem for anyone? 

12 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

Some of you whine and bitch like little girls - you police and spellcheck people on here and have this holier than thou attitude so I just say my little piece. 

8351B8B8-C545-43A8-8CC1-216C3F4E8172.jpeg

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

I like the forum, just don't like been called names, fi nd some members very tedious and hypocritical - and I'm happy to point it out, why make a post based completely on your own assumptions about me? Have you got nothing better to offer yourself? 

Shall I call you a   w a n k e r as it seems that no problem for anyone? 

You're the most hilariously hypocritical person on here 

• Like 1