Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

So with Celtic defiantly after Mcnair I think we should try entice a bidding war. He isn't gonna stay if Premier league football or a club like Celtic come calling. 

Yep if we can get bids from Celtic and Sheff utd that can only be good for us!

On 6/28/2019 at 10:26 AM, Smogzilla said:

Bit hypocritical- whole argument started because YOU tried to police what people post when you complained about people sharing whole articles.

I asked why post both the link and the article, you lot then stuck your oars in and policed it. 

I'm not "policing people's posts" - just my reaction to a three page post by one person, I didn't ask the keystone cops to run in and give therir opinions on me personally - they were already on high alert just waiting for the whistle. 

I also found it funny (and unbelievable) that he does it out of the goodness of his sweet little heart to save you all a pound a month, but I guess I'm not allowed that opinion in your dictatorship? 

Just now, Randy Sandwich said:

There's an uproar though over Mcnair being a huge Rangers fan isn't there? 

Yeah I assume he's Protestant being from NIreland, and it's still a massive Celtic = the Catholic club and Rangers = the Protestant club. Never liked religion being mixed with football to be honest, these days it's just a thinly veiled excuse for  tribalism and armed thugs to attack people after the old firm derby.

Just now, Foogle said:

Yeah I assume he's Protestant being from NIreland, and it's still a massive Celtic = the Catholic club and Rangers = the Protestant club. Never liked religion being mixed with football to be honest, these days it's just a thinly veiled excuse for  tribalism and armed thugs to attack people after the old firm derby.

Yeah it's all complete rubbish but unfortunately still a large part of the culture here. 

However Kenny dalglish and Scott brown were both rangers fans and they're two of the most beloved Celtic players ever so I dont think it will be an issue for the fans..  only question is if it's an issue for paddy.

• Like 1
On 6/28/2019 at 10:48 AM, Foogle said:

I hate it and don't understand it, the "my god is better than your god"  crap and tribalistic behaviour is the most backward garbage I've ever seen 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

Is that a promise

Only if you promise to invest in a phone that can handle pieces of text better or has better ram, so that you don't have to moan when someone posts a news article in a thread specifically about news articles.