Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Hopefully they can drive up the price by a few million.

I doubt either club will go above our valuation which seems like 5 mil. 

On 6/28/2019 at 10:51 AM, DanFromDownSouth said:

Only if you promise to invest in a phone that can handle pieces of text better or has better ram, so that you don't have to moan when someone posts a news article in a thread specifically about news articles.

So you can opt in and out of your dictatorship when you see fit? 

Mmmm, there's a word for that........ 

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I doubt either club will go above our valuation which seems like 5 mil. 

I'd like to think our valuation would be abit more.

Hes still relatively young, maybe I'm being unrealistic but I'd look to get close to 7m

Just now, mj south said:

Hes still relatively young, maybe I'm being unrealistic but I'd look to get close to 7m

On the grounds of what? He has shown nothing after we paid 5 mio. a year ago. Getting a full refund should be decent. Maybe a slight increase to cover the wages we've paid.

• Like 1
Just now, mj south said:

I can't see 7 mil for a player that's hardly played in a season and was relegated the season before..

5 is a push in my view

5mil would be great business. Hes certainly not increased in value and when contracts run down they lose value. 

If the club feels connor Malley is ready then to get 5mil and probably up to 20k a week wages off the bill for a player who didnt play last season would be an exceptional start to our dealings. 

• Like 1
Just now, Brunners said:

I can't remember where I saw it but I'm sure I read that if we got 5m for him it would actually be an accounting profit of over 1m.

The fee was always reported as "rising to" so weve probably not paid the full 5mil. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Borodane said:

On the grounds of what? He has shown nothing after we paid 5 mio. a year ago. Getting a full refund should be decent. Maybe a slight increase to cover the wages we've paid.

IMO he ended the season as our best centre back, or at the very least a much better option than the likes of Shotton