oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

25 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

I hate it and don't understand it, the "my god is better than your god"  crap and tribalistic behaviour is the most backward garbage I've ever seen 

I know, we should all just agree that all gods are *** and all religion is ***, it would save so much hassle.

• Like 4
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Looks like we are borrowing money.

I have no idea what that tweet means or the pictures. "have borrowed money from back & paying it back". Does he mean borrowed from bank? In that case it looks like he means we are about to make a sale and pay back the money we loaned when we made that purchase. In that case we aren't borrowing money, we are paying back a previous loan (meaning money doesn't go to new signings).

52 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

I like the forum, just don't like been called names, fi nd some members very tedious and hypocritical - and I'm happy to point it out, why make a post based completely on your own assumptions about me? Have you got nothing better to offer yourself? 

Shall I call you a   w a n k e r as it seems that no problem for anyone? 

? 

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I have no idea what that tweet means or the pictures. "have borrowed money from back & paying it back". Does he mean borrowed from bank? In that case it looks like he means we are about to make a sale and pay back the money we loaned when we made that purchase. In that case we aren't borrowing money, we are paying back a previous loan (meaning money doesn't go to new signings).

Yes he meant bank, just a misspelling ?

3 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Are we skint what is it saying? 

Beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/01947851

No idea haha have a look yourself. Go into filing history and the two top pdfs.

• Like 1

Guys various boundaries have been crossed within the last page or two where most of us have agreed that we would not go there as it is not football related, also ensuring offensive name calling is displayed and pedantic attitudes being shown.

Please, please stop this and get back to some decency between all members. 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Told you yesterday how broke we were...

So if were that broke, did Gibson flat out lie to us when he said we werent? Or are we looking to much into this?

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

So if were that broke, did Gibson flat out lie to us when he said we werent? Or are we looking to much into this?

I was told yes that was the case... I was chatting with Brunners yesterday and said window will close... woody will be asked how come no big signings and he will say there was no value in the market... all the loan deals were trying for are to be structured with no loan fees and paying minimum % towards wages in agreement we give loan player x amount of minutes Over the loan period.

Hate to be "that guy you all hate" but I did say a few months ago that we had no money and Woodgate would be made manager as he'd accept there would be very little funds for transfers.

Also we're definitely not aiming to be promoted this season, maybe the season after but it depends on what sort of team we can build. It was important to keep some of our key players from last season and tie the younger players down to longer contracts (not very well paid contracts which is why Brahimi is off.)