Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I just stay in the UK and live like a king here ?

Ahhhh so you're King Boro, the pieces are all falling into place!

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
32 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Tbh i'd rather live in the "dump UK" than a backwards country that oppresses women and homosexuals and has a horrific human rights record, but you do you, eh.

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

On 6/28/2019 at 1:07 PM, FamilyBoro said:

God you guys are obsessed with going around in circles and trying to point score.... Just as the page starts to move onto transfer discussions one of you pop up with a comment about an argument nobody cares about. Here is an idea, how about leave the pages to people who just want to discuss Boro and start a new thread titled 'Playground antics'. 

I just keep responding to people like you who stick there oar in, how about you mind your own business? 

On 6/28/2019 at 1:51 PM, PsychFur said:

The thing is Randy I get the feeling you'll be doing that alone.

You can certainly tell a lot from a person's post - did I give it away by not being bothered when accused of being a  W a n k e r? 

Can’t believe people are saying they’d rather live in the uk than travel around haha, I’m doing all I can to get a good passive income going so I can get out of here! Good on him I say.

5 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Can’t believe people are saying they’d rather live in the uk than travel around haha, I’m doing all I can to get a good passive income going so I can get out of here! Good on him I say.

Thank you ? 

11 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

One person said they'd rather live in the UK, that was me. My point wasn't that i'd rather live in the UK than travel around, it was that i'd rather live here than in a place where you can be sentenced to death for being attracted to a member of the same sex, or merely being a woman.

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

I just keep responding to people like you who stick there oar in, how about you mind your own business? 

Mind my own business on a public boro forum, yes makes perfect sense. Have the petty arguments in private then that will make it easier for us all to mind our own business.