Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

8 pages of school yard insults and some Paddy rumours and finances ?

We need some actual rumours and signings. 

Some of the first members of the negative brigade against Pulis, miss the Guy so they can hate him,... Now they just hate randomly daily...

Cheer up everybody - it's summertime and the living is easy, fish are jumping... ??

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Some of the first members of the negative brigade against Pulis, miss the Guy so they can hate him,... Now they just hate randomly daily...

Cheer up everybody - it's summertime and the living is easy, fish are jumping... ??

As a wise man once sang, no Pulis no cry

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Yer mam.

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Villa have sold Villa Park for 56.7m to the owners. Gibbo is going to go spare here haha

I know it's not illegal to do so but it still feels incredibly shifty, I wonder if it's a loophole they'll try and close in future.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I know it's not illegal to do so but it still feels incredibly shifty, I wonder if it's a loophole they'll try and close in future.

I think the Riverside is worth at least £265m. Come on Mr Gibson!

5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

They are probably waiting for Boro to do it so they can stitch us to the wall

• Like 1
On 6/28/2019 at 3:14 PM, FamilyBoro said:

Mind my own business on a public boro forum, yes makes perfect sense. Have the petty arguments in private then that will make it easier for us all to mind our own business. 

So you're interested enough in what I say to read it and comment on it? 

I don't see why you have a problem because I don't read any of of the stuff I'm not interested in - I can only deduce then that you read it so you can police it? 

See, you're exactly the people I'm talking about, you read post which are of no interest or concern to yourself then do your headmaster job on them. 

I don't think reacting to being called a W a n k e r  is petty, rallying around the forum to get a member banned because you don't like his posts - now there's a starting point for you in pettiness. 

6 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

So you're interested enough in what I say to read it and comment on it? 

I don't see why you have a problem because I don't read any of of the stuff I'm not interested in - I can only deduce then that you read it so you can police it? 

See, you're exactly the people I'm talking about, you read post which are of no interest or concern to yourself then do your headmaster job on them. 

I don't think reacting to being called a W a n k e r  is petty, rallying around the forum to get a member banned because you don't like his posts - now there's a starting point for you in pettiness. 

Just quit it please, Randy and opponents! 

No need to argue about this petty crap. 

Suggestion: Go out in the sunshine and drink a beer. Come back and discuss FOOTBALL with us. 

• Like 7
55 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

can we give people negative points for pointless/none transfer related outbursts?

too many negative points and then automatic time out etc?

I've campaigned rigorously for a dislike button for a long time and refuse to use the stupid like buttons in protest.  I'm afraid your plea will fall on deaf ears ☹️

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Brunners said:

God man you are really testing my self restraint on not spell correcting you. How can a grown adult not know the correct there/their/they're!!!

Or use exclamation marks instead of using question marks when they are asking a question-y ?‍♂️

Also, grown adult seems slightly contradictory.  I think perhaps you mean grown man or just adult? ?‍♂️

?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

On 6/28/2019 at 4:12 PM, SmogDane said:

Just quit it please, Randy and opponents! 

No need to argue about this petty crap. 

Suggestion: Go out in the sunshine and drink a beer. Come back and discuss FOOTBALL with us. 

Why are you signalling me out? read back - all I've done is respond to posts made directly at me, I originally made a post which I thought was now done with and all the forum fanny's jumped on, you know the ones who were OK to slag king boro off and criticise his posts as it's "fun" - but make one comment about them and they come in skreeching and throwing hand bags at you. Tossers. 

• Haha 3