oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

3 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

Why are you signalling me out? read back - all I've done is respond to posts made directly at me, I originally made a post which I thought was now done with and all the forum fanny's jumped on, you know the ones who were OK to slag king boro off and criticise his posts as it's "fun" - but make one comment about them and they come in skreeching and throwing hand bags at you. Tossers. 

You dont get the point at All. To busy being angry in defence, that you lost common sense... Just let it be, speaking words of wisdom, let it beee ?????

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

Why are you signalling me out? read back - all I've done is respond to posts made directly at me, I originally made a post which I thought was now done with and all the forum fanny's jumped on, you know the ones who were OK to slag king boro off and criticise his posts as it's "fun" - but make one comment about them and they come in skreeching and throwing hand bags at you. Tossers. 

OMG stop man you're making a fool of yourself

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

image.png.57944e49612ca07d5eb85f8cac5d592c.png

The crooked finger of doom!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Riverside94 said:

I thought this was a place for transfer rumours? Nothing worse then having to scroll past lots of immature arguments to get to the topic

You're wrong there's loads of things worse.

On 6/28/2019 at 4:24 PM, SmogDane said:

You dont get the point at All. To busy being angry in defence, that you lost common sense... Just let it be, speaking words of wisdom, let it beee ?????

Angry?  Jesus, I have no emotional attachment to any of you - maybe you're not getting the point

39 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

ryan gosling lol GIF