oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

6 hours ago, BoroAbroad said:

Is there ANYTHING happening on the transfer front? Does anyone have a list of in's and out's that they could post?

Edit..... That's assuming that there has been some movement.....

Just flicked through the last few pages and there's nothing but the same old..... ?

Literally nothing has happened yet.

McNair is wanted by a few teams and we supposedly are in negotiations for Lowe.

Beyond that, zilch.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Interesting to read of Woody saying he's got Braithwaites back and would love to have him back in to the fold. Could be a ruse for negotiation purposes but he's definitely a player with some measure of talent and a good season of him knuckling down will help with his valuation.

6 minutes ago, Armster said:

Interesting to read of Woody saying he's got Braithwaites back and would love to have him back in to the fold. Could be a ruse for negotiation purposes but he's definitely a player with some measure of talent and a good season of him knuckling down will help with his valuation.

Still don’t expect him to be in a Boro shirt come August. Usual PR spin for valuation and if nothing materialises then trying to get fans back onside

9 hours ago, Changing Times said:

I'll only start getting excited when all of the plodders have been sold for £5m each ?

We would be extremely lucky to get £5m combined to be fair.

Who do you consider are the "plodders", did they not have a top 30 hit sometime in the sixties?

Oh yes I remember "plodding along, singing a song" had quite a catchy tune if I am right

On 6/29/2019 at 8:23 AM, Smoggydownsouth said:

Still don’t expect him to be in a Boro shirt come August. Usual PR spin for valuation and if nothing materialises then trying to get fans back onside

Is that you opinion or do you know something?  (not been arsey - just you give opinions and pass on info) 

I would like him to stay, I have no issues with him not wanting to play for Pulis. 

On 6/29/2019 at 8:02 AM, Brunners said:

Literally nothing has happened yet.

McNair is wanted by a few teams and we supposedly are in negotiations for Lowe.

Beyond that, zilch.

I saw Mcnair had posted a pic of himself outside Ibrox with a Rangers scarf on about a year ago and Celtic fans have got onto it - I think that's put a dent in the Celtic interest. 

48 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

I saw Mcnair had posted a pic of himself outside Ibrox with a Rangers scarf on about a year ago and Celtic fans have got onto it - I think that's put a dent in the Celtic interest. 

Said yesterday that dalglish and Scott brown both grew up as rangers fans and  became Celtic legends. Wouldnt worry much about that.

2 hours ago, Randy Sandwich said:

Is that you opinion or do you know something?  (not been arsey - just you give opinions and pass on info) 

I would like him to stay, I have no issues with him not wanting to play for Pulis. 

Opinion mate... when TP was in his final days he was offered to Getafe apparently but they couldn’t afford the fee

On 6/29/2019 at 9:22 AM, Neverbefore said:

Said yesterday that dalglish and Scott brown both grew up as rangers fans and  became Celtic legends. Wouldnt worry much about that.

But they didn't have social media then - maybe by the time it filtered out they were childhood Rangers fans they were popular with the Celtic fans, I doubt it was as public before signing as now

Still quiet but there's a retrospective tidbit on us being in for Will Vaulks today who'd be another CM signing so maybe we are looking for another one?

They don't say whether we took a look now or under Pulis but the Rotherham locals farewell for Will Vaulks say us, Rangers and Derby were in for him before he joined Cardiff.

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/sport/view,from-miller-to-bluebell-to-bluebird-farewell-will-vaulks-rotherham-united-w_32602.htm 

8 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Still quiet but there's a retrospective tidbit on us being in for Will Vaulks today who'd be another CM signing so maybe we are looking for another one?

They don't say whether we took a look now or under Pulis but the Rotherham locals farewell for Will Vaulks say us, Rangers and Derby were in for him before he joined Cardiff.

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/sport/view,from-miller-to-bluebell-to-bluebird-farewell-will-vaulks-rotherham-united-w_32602.htm 

This is the second time you have managed to link an article somehow back to your own post.

25 minutes ago, Brunners said:

This is the second time you have managed to link an article somehow back to your own post.

That's strange I think its because Im doing the old [ U R L ]  stuff?

Trying just pasting the address in instead.

Edit: Nope still loops me around I have no clue what's happening with it.

Edited by Jamie-H
13 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

That's strange I think its because Im doing the old [ U R L ]  stuff?

Try ing just pasting the address in instead.

Edit: Nope still loops me around I have no clue what's happening with it.

super weird!