oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

8 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Haha i was not actually asking for a bite but expressing a genuine opinion. There is Adrian who now a free agent from West Ham and who if i recall some of our fans wanted ahead of Randolph. Fraser Forster is currently 3rd choice at Saints. I accept his form has declined in last 12-18mths but maybe he just needs a move to kick start his career as he was a top PL GK 2 seasons ago. Burnley got 3 GKs. I accept Hart has struggled in PL but could he do a solid job in league below? 

Begovic at Bornmouth another who was dropped last season and if Butland goes to bornmuff could find himself 3rd choice.

Some of our fans wanted Adrian over Randolph? Then they're weird as most West Ham fans wanted to keep Randolph over Adrian.

And Joe Hart can stay the *** away from this club as much as possible, the overpaid, overrated tosser.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Randolph to Stoke is absolutely not happening. Imagine the pelters the club would receive if they sold their best ever GK since Schwarzer to a rival club in the same division. If he is going to leave this summer it’s going to be to for a club in the league above or abroad. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Some of our fans wanted Adrian over Randolph? Then they're weird as most West Ham fans wanted to keep Randolph over Adrian.

And Joe Hart can stay the *** away from this club as much as possible, the overpaid, overrated tosser.

I could be wrong on Adrian Randolph thing. Albeit Adrian is a good GK.

Glad you did not dismiss idea of Forster and Begovic either so i will treat that as me passing my limited GK scouting mission from PL only. 

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

I could be wrong on Adrian Randolph thing. Albeit Adrian is a good GK.

Glad you did not dismiss idea of Forster and Begovic either so i will treat that as me passing my limited GK scouting mission from PL only. 

Randolph is arguably better than both Forster and Begovic.

I don't care how much we'd get for him, we can't replace him with similar quality.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mendieta420 said:

The article also says we're looking at Sunderlands keeper..  that's a major yikes from me

I would rather sign the portsmouth goalkeeper Craig MacGillivray than that numpty from sunderland.

9 minutes ago, ElDaftardo said:

If We Sell Randolph, i'd be looking at Macrus Bettinelli from Fulham but that's just my opinion.

Good shout

18 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Randolph to Stoke is absolutely not happening. Imagine the pelters the club would receive if they sold their best ever GK since Schwarzer to a rival club in the same division. If he is going to leave this summer it’s going to be to for a club in the league above or abroad. 

He will surely go to whoever offers the most money regardless of division 

20 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Cattermole released by Sunderland, guarantee if Tony was still here hed be in a boro shirt by the end of the day!

If he does not at end up at Sheff Wed with Steve Bruce i will be surprised. 

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Randolph is arguably better than both Forster and Begovic.

I don't care how much we'd get for him, we can't replace him with similar quality.

I think Foster is a level above him not as sure about Begovic in fairness.  Foster is a few years older though as well.

26 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think Foster is a level above him not as sure about Begovic in fairness.  Foster is a few years older though as well.

I think they're talking about Fraser Forster, not  Ben foster. Foster I agree with is more than good enough for this league but would never go as I believe hes first choice. Forster though is a train wreck. Hes been very bad for a long time now.

27 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I think they're talking about Fraser Forster, not  Ben foster. Foster I agree with is more than good enough for this league but would never go as I believe hes first choice. Forster though is a train wreck. Hes been very bad for a long time now.

Misread it mate.  Yeah Forster is an odd one, I don't think it's that long since he was first choice at Southampton and involved with England.  I bet he's on some good money down there.