oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

49 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

People will be surprised at who they are. I'll refrain from names as its quite fresh and end up burning the source (sounds suspect i know lol. Not trying to be cryptic). 

Saville.... Flint....Britt

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Not bothered about Saville, certainly not bothered about Flint, but i'd be surprised to see Britt leave unless we're somehow replacing him with similar.

If the plan is to rely on Fletcher/Gestede well, that's not good.

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

He wasn't in todays gallery, no. He could have been doing first day tests or something though, so I think tomorrow will be one to watch out for.

I wonder if he is actually there... was today due to be his first day?

24 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Not bothered about Saville, certainly not bothered about Flint, but i'd be surprised to see Britt leave unless we're somehow replacing him with similar.

If the plan is to rely on Fletcher/Gestede well, that's not good.

Whatever my opinion on all things Boro I couldn't see any scenario where the plan would be to rely on Fletcher and Gestede ?

Edited by Changing Times
33 minutes ago, Tom said:

Ayala and Friend would be relatively surprising, as would Clayton I suppose. Just because they feel like they're part of the furniture by now. As soon as he makes an appearance, Friend will have played under 7 Boro managers (including caretakers). Not many recent players can say that! 

The first two should have been out the door before now so I don't know if I'd be surprised or not if they left.  I can't see them being cut price however as I doubt they'd be worth much anyway.

I know it's been mentioned elsewhere, but Bristol City have signed Kalas on a permanent deal. They've played a blinder to upgrade from Flint for essentially £3m.

1 hour ago, nunthorpered said:

People will be surprised at who they are. I'll refrain from names as its quite fresh and end up burning the source (sounds suspect i know lol. Not trying to be cryptic). 

If people are going to be surprised then I'd say Howson, Clayton and one of Ayala/Flint.  Maybe Shotton if he's on daft money.  They are all probably on decent wages and a few of them probably wouldn't command especially big fees if we were willing to let them go to get their wages off the books.  I'm not sure how many players leaving here would surprise me but surprised at a cut price deal then you'd have to think those lot and perhaps Assombalonga?

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

I know it's been mentioned elsewhere, but Bristol City have signed Kalas on a permanent deal. They've played a blinder to upgrade from Flint for essentially £3m.

They could have just put a shirt on a traffic cone and saved themselves even more money.

• Like 1