oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

It has been slow across the board though, not just at Boro. And to be fair, Woodgate has addressed the positions we need improving as the same ones that we have.

Next week I think we'll see things start to move.

A quick look at the transfermarkt, it's not quite as slow as it's being put across I think. 19 clubs in the league have made at least one signing. Us, WBA, Fulham, Wigan and reading. Of those, reading are under an embargo, WBA and Fulham will still have parachute payments to play with so you can expect to do some business and you wouldnt expect Wigan to do a lot. 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

I don't know who or why but we have been speaking to Burnley.  As said i don't know player or players involved yet and they have been high level negotiators.

Gibbo coming back?

6 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

I don't know who or why but we have been speaking to Burnley.  As said i don't know player or players involved yet and they have been high level negotiators.

Cheers for the reply mate. Would  love Vyrda! 

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Gibbo coming back?

Not sure if i am honest but vydra has also been offered around. Dont know this from my Boro source i got this from my Norwich friends. 

• Like 1

I read that Burnley want to recoup the fee they paid for vydra so they can use the funds to buy a striker.

So I'd say if he is the target we wont be able to afford him right now and could be waiting for a price drop or a loan towards the end of the window.

Vydra/Gibson loan with view-to-buy might make sense to them. Though I'd love it if they let that young left winger of theirs drop down a division and rip up the Championship with us.

5 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Vydra/Gibson loan with view-to-buy might make sense to them. Though I'd love it if they let that young left winger of theirs drop down a division and rip up the Championship with us.

Would be a dream but McNeil was Burnley's best and most consistent player for the second half of the season so no chance. He has an unbelievable set piece delivery on him, going to be a star.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Would be a dream but McNeil was Burnley's best and most consistent player for the second half of the season so no chance. He has an unbelievable set piece delivery on him, going to be a star.

hasn't he been linked with the likes of Spurs etc.

1 hour ago, Neverbefore said:

Its convinced me that hes looking at the wolves formation even more. We have everything in place for it apart from 2 wing backs and a number 10, or even just the number 10 if he considers friend still good enough and Spence ready. 

Randolph

Fry ayala flint

Spence wing howson/clayton/McNair friend

Number 10

Assombalonga fletcher/braithwaite

The number 10 would kinda been in the mould of Moutinho in this case.. not easy to find at this level.

Don't quote me on this but apparently  4-1-3-2 ' 3-4-3 are what woody would like to implement...again I think it will come down to personnel if I'm honest.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Not sure if i am honest but vydra has also been offered around. Dont know this from my Boro source i got this from my Norwich friends. 

Was told a loan for Gibbo would only happen closer to deadline day...Robbie Brady still there?

1 hour ago, Raf smog said:

would happily take Taylor,  Brady, Lennon & Vydra.  Would take Nahki Wells also, always had soft spot for him

7 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Don't quote me on this but apparently  4-1-3-2 ' 3-4-3 are what woody would like to implement...again I think it will come down to personnel if I'm honest.

Don't tell me what to do!

• Haha 2

Brady wouldnt come down to this division either I wouldn't think.. could definitely get a move to another prem team. Quality player with a quality delivery though.