Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

So you're telling me that a DANE is telling good old honest British lads how to behave??? ?

Not on my watch, no sir!  I say be gone foul Danes, go darken somebody else's door and leave us in peace. ?

I still haven't forgiven them for all that raping and pillaging a thousand years ago! I believe it was round about the same time Pulis got his first coaching job.

6 minutes ago, Foogle said:

I still haven't forgiven them for all that raping and pillaging a thousand years ago! I believe it was round about the same time Pulis got his first coaching job.

You should actually be happy that we passed on some strong DNA. Unfortunately it missed CT's bloodline. And I thought Pulis got his first job right before the Big Bang.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

You got that TOTALLY upside down.. The guy saying "Yeah, but remember, you are here to work" is Braithwaite! 

That accent and his voice.. I have NO doubts! 

Ah....

Oops! ???

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

You should actually be happy that we passed on some strong DNA. Unfortunately it missed CT's bloodline. And I thought Pulis got his first job right before the Big Bang.

That's why I've got such great knowledge about football ?

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

So you're telling me that a DANE is telling good old honest British lads how to behave??? ?

Not on my watch, no sir!  I say be gone foul Danes, go darken somebody else's door and leave us in peace. ?

unstoppable nothing can stop us GIF

• Like 1