Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

The guy who despite being Spanish and knowing Karanka for 5 years at Real couldn't dislodge Dimi for the simple fact the old man could catch a cross?

Wonder if we're taking a look at Goulon again he'd be a different midfield option,  maybe Joe Bennett for LB?

I'll say this though he'll be better backup than Lonergan he dove in slow motion. 

I could be mis-remembering but I seem to remember some people/players saying Mejias was a big character in the dressing room, very popular player during his time here and it had a negative impact on team morale when he left. 

1 minute ago, Adam P said:

I could be mis-remembering but I seem to remember some people/players saying Mejias was a big character in the dressing room, very popular player during his time here and it had a negative impact on team morale when he left. 

Its anecdotal but the amount of instagram posts and things like that he was involved in I always got the impression he was popular 

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

The guy who despite being Spanish and knowing Karanka for 5 years at Real couldn't dislodge Dimi for the simple fact the old man could catch a cross?

Wonder if we're taking a look at Goulon again he'd be a different midfield option,  maybe Joe Bennett for LB?

I'll say this though he'll be better backup than Lonergan he dove in slow motion. 

Good call 

And to be fair Joe Bennett is better than friend currently.

• Like 1

Can't be any worse than Dimi and Lonergan were last season, and gives me faith that Randolph isn't leaving, at least not yet.

Personally i feel that this signing fills a spot that the likes of a Lonergan would have filled, with a player that the squad knows and we have not paid a fee with likely small wages. No wasted money that is needed to fill other positions that we desperately need. In a perfect world not the signing we would all like to have seen, but lets worry about full backs and attacking players.

• Like 1