oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

12 minutes ago, Adam P said:

I could be mis-remembering but I seem to remember some people/players saying Mejias was a big character in the dressing room, very popular player during his time here and it had a negative impact on team morale when he left. 

Yeah he was. Everyone liked him. I remember Leadbitter mentioning after the dressing room ‘fallout’ that mejias leaving was potentially a factor. I assume he was a kind of bridge from the British to the Spanish etc.

You’d presume Leo would have sang his praises as-well. Happy to have him back. 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Good call 

And to be fair Joe Bennett is better than friend currently.

That's our Harold Goulon all grown up?!?

Bennett's a solid championship LB who's 29, English and a former player so 5 million and a 4 year contract would be the offer Gibson would go for I'm trying to avoid another money sink like Downing. First signing for head of recruitment Bevington as well let's hope it's the only former player we're entering a brave new era after all gone are the policies and practices of the past.

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Didn’t the gazette say that no signings were imminent earlier? 

I think it is clear that we cant believe anything that is being said by the Gazette particularly or even the club regarding trabsfers.

23 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Good experienced signing for when we sell Randolph just before the transfer window closes ?

24 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Good experienced signing for when we sell Randolph just before the transfer window closes ?

I wish i could laugh that suggestion off!!!

Anybody fancy doing me a favour and summing up the (lack) of activity so far? 

I see Mejias is back which I'm strangely happy about... But this thread is 168 pages and difficult to follow at times ?