Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I think I would quite honestly cry if we sold Wing.

If it does happen I suggest that @SmogDane should sing ? brunners crying without wing ? ala westlife for the opening match day thread against Luton. 

Sorry @Brunners I couldn’t help it ?

• Haha 2
41 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Pontus Jansson signs for Brentford. Shock transfer of summer that for me. Surprised they can afford him and Surprised he gone there. 

Brentford now signed Raya as GK and have a new CB pairing of Jansson and very hIghly rated Pinnock from Barnsley. Given they front 3 is Benrahma, Maupay and Watkins and they have a solid midfield. They now seem pretty strong at both ends of pitch. I feel if they could be this seasons surprise package in terms of challenging top 6 IF they keep their squad together.

called pontus to brentford dayssssssss ago.

36 minutes ago, TLF10 said:
47 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

When was the last exciting one? 

I enjoyed the one in AKs first full summer here when we signed likes of Kike, Bamford, Vossen, Clayton etc.

And then the January window season we got promoted when Gaston and Rhodes arrived amongst the legend that is Kika Sola and De Laet & De Sart. Especially the latter's on/off move. First 2 signings proved to be pivotal at end of season.

Since then every window been meh.

Monk's first and only window was pretty exciting in all honesty. We had something like 11 in, 11 out, not including youth team or loans.

• Like 1

Does anyone know the situation with Bilal Brahimi? By all accounts v highly rated. But not involved in our first pre-season friendly squad. And feel like I read somewhere on here that he may be out of contract? @Lurker

Lad on Twitter who is followed by Albert’s brother claiming Adomah was at Rockliffe today. Tweets have all now been deleted as well, maybe been told to before it is officially announced? Anyone heard anything?

38 minutes ago, 2plus2 said:

Does anyone know the situation with Bilal Brahimi? By all accounts v highly rated. But not involved in our first pre-season friendly squad. And feel like I read somewhere on here that he may be out of contract? @Lurker

Best I’ve heard is we used a 1 year option to keep him but he wants to go that’s why he’s not being involved 

17 minutes ago, CWC said:

Lad on Twitter who is followed by Albert’s brother claiming Adomah was at Rockliffe today. Tweets have all now been deleted as well, maybe been told to before it is officially announced? Anyone heard anything?

Ah joy yet another *** ex player. Absolute joke.

21 minutes ago, Brunners said:

What, why me?

I think I meant that other swine called Will actually.  I'm sure someone was having a go at me a few weeks back when I was disappointed at us being linked to Adomah, Gibson and giving Downing a new contract.  Anyway, even if you didn't chip in you were almost certainly thinking it and I could probably sense that via telepathy.

24 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

At least that would be more interesting than this club is rn

Well mate, right now is right now.  Doesn't mean we won't swing into action shortly.  You can't blame the club if they want to move some people out before we add more.  It would be a sensible approach even if it isn't an exciting one.

God this transfer window is making even me boring now ?

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

I think I meant that other swine called Will actually.  I'm sure someone was having a go at me a few weeks back when I was disappointed at us being linked to Adomah, Gibson and giving Downing a new contract.  Anyway, even if you didn't chip in you were almost certainly thinking it and I could probably sense that via telepathy.

I'm sure Will will be very offended when he finds out you got us confused.

For what it's worth, I do remember that conversation, but I can't remember if I was actively involved.

Not that you asked, but my 2c is that if he were affordable I wouldn't be against bringing in AA, think he could be a good locker room presence and can still contribute imo. His legs are starting to go though I think so if he's looking for a starting role + starting role money he can jog on.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I'm sure Will will be very offended when he finds out you got us confused.

For what it's worth, I do remember that conversation, but I can't remember if I was actively involved.

Not that you asked, but my 2c is that if he were affordable I wouldn't be against bringing in AA, think he could be a good locker room presence and can still contribute imo. His legs are starting to go though I think so if he's looking for a starting role + starting role money he can jog on.

Yep, you're right mate, I didn't ask ?

• Like 1