Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jamesp said:

We really need to stop offering players over 30 long term contracts 

I think it's simple, we offer him a 15k a week 2 year contract (£1.5m total), he takes it or we walk away like we did last summer.

2 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Wouldn't be surprised if we get linked to Adam Reach this summer. He has turned into a world beater after leaving us. ?

I'm not sure scoring a few worldies for a struggling championship side constitutes a world beater mate haha!

11 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I'm not sure scoring a few worldies for a struggling championship side constitutes a world beater mate haha!

He's a world beater compared to the **** we have had to endure over the last couple of seasons.

• Like 1

Graeme Bailey‏Verified account @GraemeBailey 2m2 minutes ago

More

Nottingham Forest are close to finalising a deal for Albert Adomah in the next 24 hours - a number of clubs are keen including West Bromwich Albion, but he looks set for the City Ground.

If he is off to Forest its because they are paying him more and probably for longer. Woody told us this was likely the other day so wouldn't be a shock

we will have to get used to this happening a lot this window , especially if we have scrapped the idea of paying bigger wages to entice players to come to us..

Not to disappointed, good player at this level still without doubt and an upgrade on what we have but would still like to see fresh new exciting players coming in, younger one's that fit the 'new' philosophy.........  

I think missing out on Albert could prove to be a problem by the end of the window, if we don't get anyone else in. After the last 2 windows, I have little faith in us definitely bringing in what we need in one form or another and I think right now, he improves our squad a fair bit.

5 minutes ago, p_mards said:

It's quite concerning that Nottingham Forest are seemingly beating us to quite a few transfer targets.

Fans on social media are complaining that their squad is bloated, their owners just seem to do things on a whim.