oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Just now, mendieta420 said:

^ stop feeding the troll..

im not a troll really sad with our transfer business how many clubs out of the 24 in the championship that have not made one signing i feel that the ones that dont make signings fall behind and will face a relegation battle 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, king boro said:

im not a troll really sad with our transfer business how many clubs out of the 24 in the championship that have not made one signing i feel that the ones that dont make signings fall behind and will face a relegation battle 

I know that you are a bit of a worrier, but it’s not that simple, we may be ok with the players we have. 

Its way too early to predict who’s going to go down, I’d need to see a few teams play first before I jumped to any conclusions. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, king boro said:

I heard someone say we have a strong spine to our team but do we 

Yes, pretty strong. 

Could it be stronger? Of course! 

34 minutes ago, king boro said:

Not sure, but we aren’t one of them. 

50 minutes ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

Why’s that?! 

He was a passenger. He was a shadow of what he was at Bristol for us. He had one good spell that blinded many to how he was the majority of the time, which was pretty average. He crossing was mostly poor, he rarely seemed to run at anyone or use his so called pace and other than for like... What? Half a season, his overall return wasn't great. 

I was so happy when we got rid of him and even then I believed it was a season too late. 

• Like 3

Sheffield United make £3m offer for Nottingham Forest midfielder Ben Osborn

Lines up with what Raf said last night about them making a shitty offer for Wing, looks like they've moved on..

10 minutes ago, Prowler said:

He was a passenger. He was a shadow of what he was at Bristol for us. He had one good spell that blinded many to how he was the majority of the time, which was pretty average. He crossing was mostly poor, he rarely seemed to run at anyone or use his so called pace and other than for like... What? Half a season, his overall return wasn't great. 

I was so happy when we got rid of him and even then I believed it was a season too late. 

Glad it's not just me, his crossing was absolutely horrific a lot of the time, people can remember the holding up of the Ali Brownlee shirt, the hug with Karanka, the novelty dance celebrations and photos with the fans outside the ground, which are all great, he seemed like a genuinely loveable character but as a winger his output is extremely average. According to transfer market AA averages an assist every 6 games in the championship, compared to adama at 1 every 3 and a half games, gaston one every 4 and a half, and tomlin who has played often as a striker at one every five and a half.