Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

So if the rumours were correct about West Ham saying they'd sell him to us for whatever it was then they were just trying to have our eyes out again as they did with Fletcher?  The swines!

Maybe they forgot we’d sacked monk

15 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Is that the gazette already writing this season off then, already looking at next year ?

On the topic of Braithwaite... has anyone watched the training video uploaded today, know its only small clips but he looks a couple of levels above anyone else. If only we could facilitate keeping him somehow, as he really has the talent when playing in a good footballing side. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BamfordsLeftBoot said:

On the topic of Braithwaite... has anyone watched the training video uploaded today, know its only small clips but he looks a couple of levels above anyone else. If only we could facilitate keeping him somehow, as he really has the talent when playing in a good footballing side. 

I did watch it, I'm not sure who it is but at one point he absolutely breaks a defenders ankles with a quick little turn. It was beautiful.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, BamfordsLeftBoot said:

If he's just gonna turn off by September as I'd expect, I'd prefer we used his talent to get rid of him though, I don't think him alone is going to make us challenge for anything significant so the sooner he's off the wage bill the better. Woody is doing right by making him look like the player he is and not publicly calling him out for having previously had no commitment to our cause, whether he's speaking truthfully or not. It might leave some looking ruefully at what we've lost but in all honesty, we lost him a long time ago, we've just been paying for him ever since.

14 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

Graeme Bailey knows absolutely nothing by the way 

He knew about Woodgate months before it happened and insisted it was happening all the way upto the announcement.

12 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

He knew about Woodgate months before it happened and insisted it was happening all the way upto the announcement.

That was hardly a secret though. Most of us on here could see it coming 6 months ago. 

• Like 1