oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

4 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Certainly should be good enough for a top 10 finish and hopefully some goals I'd say. 

Just depends now on shipping out Johnson, McNair, Shotton & Braithwaite to allow money for a stronger bench that the youth will provide and without flogging Fry as I believe he'll be key to a more progressive style of play.

• Like 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

I'm just waiting for the bids for our players to be accepted. It's clear everyone is for sale and I don't care what Woodgate comes out and says. We simply can't afford to keep some of these players on high wages. 

It's going to be a shock to some when the inevitable finally happens. But the thing is we shouldn't have been in this position so soon after being in the Premier League. I'm sick of seeing people directing the blame to anyone but Steve Gibson. He's got us into this mess. 

• Like 1

So in the Gazette today, Woodgate sees Howson as a RB. With him already saying that Coulson and Reading will push George at LB, I can't see any fullbacks coming in this summer.

At the moment, I can't see any CM's coming in either (unless we sell one of the following) , as we have; Clayton, Saville McNair, WIng, Malley & Tav can also play there. I genuinely think we are just looking for a new front 3 with Britt & MB leaving. 

5 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Also, according to John Percy at the Telegraph, Kenneth Zohore is set to join WBS today for £8m (lmao I know right?!), this could put Cardiff in for Britt.....

would be happier if they came for Rudi

23 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Also, according to John Percy at the Telegraph, Kenneth Zohore is set to join WBS today for £8m (lmao I know right?!), this could put Cardiff in for Britt.....

Where is WBS? Astonishing that they are getting more than 1 million for him. 

1 minute ago, "KM" said:

Ambition. 

I'd imagine it's more to do with the fact their wage bill is tiny compared to ours.

Gibson invests up to the absolute maximum the rules allow him to every year, what would you have him do differently?

• Like 1