oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

3 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Once again we're struggling to identify a black guy in a photo. Didnt we do this with a picture of Yannick Bolasie at Rockliffe last year? ?

Speak for yourself.  I identified him perfectly well just as soon as I knew who it was ??

• Haha 2
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Once again we're struggling to identify a black guy in a photo. Didnt we do this with a picture of Yannick Bolasie at Rockliffe last year? ?

Haha. Think there was also confusion when Martina from Everton was apparently pictured on our training pitch. 

I hope in the frenzy of the last two weeks of the window that we hold onto Fry, bring in a winger, loan a winger and try to get a settled team into the final friendlies.  Out of curiosity, who would any of you put forward as a player capable of playing in Clayton’s position currently at the club?  I only ask because he may get injured or may not be good enough in the new system.  Cheers. 

42 minutes ago, BorofaninCanada said:

I hope in the frenzy of the last two weeks of the window that we hold onto Fry, bring in a winger, loan a winger and try to get a settled team into the final friendlies.  Out of curiosity, who would any of you put forward as a player capable of playing in Clayton’s position currently at the club?  I only ask because he may get injured or may not be good enough in the new system.  Cheers. 

You would think McNair but I'm not sure he has the tactical discipline to play a holding/shielding role. 

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Flint is all done and announced some point today. 4.2 up to 6 with promotion bonus and over 10 goals this season bonus. 50% will be made available for wages/ transfer.

Just hope he doesn't score any of those 10 goals against us but it'd be nice to have that bonus money.

50% for transfers is better than nothing, I guess.

Think the club have done well there. Assuming we haven't paid any of the addons to Bristol that's a chance for us to actually make money on a 30 year old cb who's had a terrible season.

21 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Flint is all done and announced some point today. 4.2 up to 6 with promotion bonus and over 10 goals this season bonus. 50% will be made available for wages/ transfer.

So that’ll be a flat £4.2m then. 

• Like 2