oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

51 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It doesn't "debunk" anything.

Unless it's recently been proven that the Gazette are 100% accurate, all the time?

He's in New Mexico with the team managing their friendlies.. it took me less than 5 seconds to google.. Maybe don't believe everyone claiming to be ITK.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mendieta420 said:

He's in New Mexico with the team managing their friendlies.. it took me less than 5 seconds to google.. Maybe don't believe everyone claiming to be ITK.

And yet Flint is still joining them and I'd put good money on that the conversation with Warnock did happen.

4 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Or maybe, just maybe, Warnock doesn't have to be in Cardiff to invite Flint down to Cardiff...

4 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

We have this absolutely amazing thing now called a mobile phone. Can make a phone call on the go from anywhere, mental isnt it?

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

FB_IMG_1563545736900.jpg

So Aden, how did you feel when you received that unexpected phone call from Neil Warnock with no knowledge that Boro had accepted a bid for you...

Regarding Braithwaite I really hope he stays and comes good. He’s a step above anything we have had in recent seasons and on his day he’s one of the best players in the league imo. Bit of confidence and in a formation/style that suits him and this could happen.

understand the club probably want to sell him, but personally anything lower than 7-8mill is too cheap. We won’t be able to replace his quality for that price. If we bought a player for say 5mill, (I presume this is something he’d go for), and turned out he had the ability and quality of MB, we would all be buzzing, and think that we got a right bargain.

• Like 2