Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Iooks like Marcus Edwards is training with brentford. If he joins them I full expect him to be joining a premier league club for 20mil plus in 2 years. We never seem to be on top of these young players being released by top clubs because they cant quite make it there yet but with potential to play at our level. Cant remember us ever signings one

1 minute ago, FamilyBoro said:

Not relevant but interesting Adama playing RWB today for Wolves. Good position for him. 

Hell also never get past Doherty if that's where they want him to play. Cant see any other position for him in their 352 though, i can see him moving on like the other out and out wingers they have have done this summer. they dont use them.

Martin Braithwaite is not in the squad for either the u23 game or the game in Germany. I assumed he would have been involved in one of the games.

Britt not involved in either game either but that's understandable as he came back Thursday

I've been told that despite Woody's comments in the media, the club want rid of Braithwaite because of his past actions.

Randolph has no interest in leaving and the club have no interest in selling. Money talks, though.

He's not in either of today's squads because he's injured.

• Like 1

sorry but King Boro is a ******

his tweet below

Replying to @Boro and @FCH1846

@RandzOfficial Enjoy aston villa @Daelfry1 Good luck at burnley @MartinBraith Good luck on your next club @BrittOfficials Good luck on your next club