Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Apologies, picked up on the tone wrong. Just cant see how it was ever a viable suggestion while league start dates vary so widely.

in England it was driven from  the bottom up, lower clubs wanting to avoid the big boys nicking their players after the season started.

1 minute ago, Alves car salesman said:

Joe Hart on loan?

I would imagine his wages to be well north of the 50k that we can't afford to pay Braithwaite

If we can sell Randolph for 12 million and get hart on a deal that is cheaper than Randolph then it really is a no brainer. Probably a drop in quality but hart should be more than good enough for this league. 

Just now, BillinghamBoro said:

Can't see us looking at Hart. Imagine he'll be on pretty wages and a bit of money will need to be paid for him. Big no from me. 

I think he can leave on a free but we're not looking at him as far as I'm aware. I do expect his wages would be quite hefty, though.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Duvel said:

Surely those figures can't be right, Ben Mee on 55k a week at Burnley? 

I know Michael Duff was on £5K a week when they got promoted but how realistic these figures are I couldn't say.

4 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Surely those figures can't be right, Ben Mee on 55k a week at Burnley? 

Ben Mee captained the side during Heaton’s injury, signed a new contract last summer amidst interest from Spurs, and was their starting centre back last season alongside Tarkowski. I don’t think him being on 55k in the Prem is unrealistic