oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

2 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Because I have a mate who works for avid, his agency. I could also tell you Kenny Miller's wage if you like

Also we matched his villa wage and their wages were published in 2016. I know he was the second highest wage from my pal but equally I am fairly sure it's been mentioned in the press too

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

I'll pass thanks. But I doubt someone who works for an agency will know the wages of all the other boro players who arent with that agency. 

So you think you and other fans can guess players wages and you must be accurate but don't think a football agent who's job it is to get the best wage possible would have an idea of what players at a club they're working with would earn?

9 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Because I have a mate who works for avid, his agency. I could also tell you Kenny Miller's wage if you like

6 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I'll pass thanks. But I doubt someone who works for an agency will know the wages of all the other boro players who arent with that agency. 

Guys, just whap your d*cks out on the table already and be done with it.

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

But he's literally stated as a big earner that we need off the wage bill. I don't think I have ever seen anyone refer to Britt as a big earner, once again it's just presumed.

I know for a fact that Gestede was our second highest earner this summer and he's on 30k

Now you're just being a pedant. Just because Britt is never specifically talked about as a 'big earner' doesn't mean he's not. He's not been referred to as a low or middle earner either.

As for Gestede being on £30k, I'm not surprised by that. I don't think anyone is shocked to hear Gestede has high wages, that's why we've been trying to shift him. I'm not convinced your agent friend would know he's getting paid more or less than a player who isn't his client, though. He might be able to work out how much we pay our players as a whole and take a guess but otherwise, I'm pretty sure agents don't go around sharing their clients' wages to one another, if they do then I'm pretty sure that would be breaking some form of NDA.

31 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Now you're just being a pedant. Just because Britt is never specifically talked about as a 'big earner' doesn't mean he's not. He's not been referred to as a low or middle earner either.

As for Gestede being on £30k, I'm not surprised by that. I don't think anyone is shocked to hear Gestede has high wages, that's why we've been trying to shift him. I'm not convinced your agent friend would know he's getting paid more or less than a player who isn't his client, though. He might be able to work out how much we pay our players as a whole and take a guess but otherwise, I'm pretty sure agents don't go around sharing their clients' wages to one another, if they do then I'm pretty sure that would be breaking some form of NDA.

I was just sharing what I had been told by numerous sources, Ilstating as a fact was wrong but I had been told that it was believed Gestede was our second highest earner. 

Don't get me wrong Britt and Randolph will be on good wages, I just don't believe it's in excess 25k

4 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I was just sharing what I had been told by numerous sources, Ilstating as a fact was wrong but I had been told that it was believed Gestede was our second highest earner. 

Don't get me wrong Britt and Randolph will be on good wages, I just don't believe it's in excess 25k

I will beg to differ on wages. However I cannot guarantee 100% the Info I am told is correct.

Britt was on £20k a week at Forest, rather remarkable that @SzilardNemethsCurtainsIs claiming he’s take A very modest pay rise from this level on the back of a £15m transfer...

And also completely contradicts every report report from the time of the transfer that said he was doubling his Forest wage + goal bonuses.

3D699B4D-9A1A-41B8-AF9B-DC092EDA2933.jpeg

• Like 3

I remember hearing that Britt was on somewhere around £40k a week. 

I might be wrong but that's my contribution to the discussion anyway. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Duvel said:

I remember hearing that Britt was on somewhere around £40k a week. 

I might be wrong but that's my contribution to the discussion anyway. 

You’re right. £40k + bonuses. £60k on promotion.

10 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

Any news on the 5 inbound players, or are they arriving with the Croatians?

What, the 5 inbound players that Lurker told us we were aiming for 2 hours ago? That was the news.