oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

13 hours ago, Lurker said:

Just that Braithwaite's gone. 

£5m to spend with a couple of permanents and loans lined up. 

Aiming for at least 5 players in before the deadline. 

hope we hear more on this very soon ?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

I've always wondered - what food is it in your avatar?! It is a packaged food right?

It's a canned whole chicken!

22 minutes ago, Borodane said:

We will probably also have gotten some loan fees for the past two loan deals so we can add that to the fee we’ve received. 

Hopefully that is the case too!

From an accouting perspective we may have made a profit on his transfer (disposal to give it the correct term).

1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

???

Ate a cheeseburger in a can back in my student days.

Tasted like wet @rse

Part of me really wants to try the canned cheeseburger, just to get the full student experience while I'm at uni, the other part really makes me want to gag ?

3 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

???

Ate a cheeseburger in a can back in my student days.

Tasted like wet @rse

canned food is not as bad as people make out i love a tinned chicken curry and chicken in white sauce......anyhow who we signing ha

• Like 1
Just now, BillinghamBoro said:

Part of me really wants to try the canned cheeseburger, just to get the full student experience while I'm at uni, the other part really makes me want to gag ?

Dont do it! Save yourself!

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Will said:

@Randy Sandwichdoing his best impression of someone who really does care despite him telling us numerous times that he doesn't ?

The ones that tell us every second that they don't care are by and large the ones that care most.

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

Again DZ got stick for his attitude not for posting the knowledge. Ask him I'm sure he'll tell you himself he was lording it over others at times.

For someone who doesn't care at all about this stuff you post a lot of overly emotional sounding posts about it

irrational man help GIF

You're desperate to attach some emotion to me aren't you?

1 hour ago, Will said:

@Randy Sandwichdoing his best impression of someone who really does care despite him telling us numerous times that he doesn't ?

I do actually care when I see a bunch of *** holes gang up on a kid on here, I'll give you that - but if you think I care what the likes of you and others think of me then you really are putting yourselves on pedastles you don't belong on. 

Our wage bill must have taken a huge cut now? Downing, Braithwaite, Flint, Hugill, Mikel, Leadbitter, VLP... probably missing some others. 

I'm still cautiously optimistic we'll get 4-5 in and finish the window with a 'meh, pretty happy with that to be fair.' 

7 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Our wage bill must have taken a huge cut now? Downing, Braithwaite, Flint, Hugill, Mikel, Leadbitter, VLP... probably missing some others. 

I'm still cautiously optimistic we'll get 4-5 in and finish the window with a 'meh, pretty happy with that to be fair.' 

Besic