oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

3 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

The ultimate arguement would surely, be whether you put milk in before the boiling water or after when making a cup of tea.

Definitely after Dan, no question there ?

• Like 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Will said:

In theory we should now be in a pretty healthy financial position especially when the fees received are taken into account.

Yeah I think we are getting towards a healthy wage bill. Still think we have a little way to go, as our revenue for the coming season will have been slashed due to having no parachute payments.

I still wouldn't expect us to go on a huge shopping spree as I imagine we are close to the upper limit of our own internal wage budget.

3 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

The ultimate arguement would surely, be whether you put milk in before the boiling water or after when making a cup of tea.

Do you mean instant coffee granules? Milk in first stops the coffee from burning

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Is that up for debate? The liquid has to be boiling to allow the tea to infuse. Milk is added afterwards,

Would you put milk in a teapot?

Next.......

Have this argument with may people milk before with coffee, after with tea. It's a no brainer.

Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

Have this argument with may people milk before with coffee, after with tea. It's a no brainer.

Absolutely, although I imagine someone will come along and disagree just for the hell of it.

Over to you Will and Randy.

1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I bet you Braithwaite put milk in first for tea, that's why he's been run out of the club and we've only been targeting British players who drink proper tea in the transfer window. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Do you mean instant coffee granules? Milk in first stops the coffee from burning

Now Foogle, nobody mentioned coffee, you're just looking for an argument...... ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Pulis was on £80k a week. That’s the biggest saving we’ve made. As well as his cut of transfer fees which Woodgate doesn’t get. 

Pulis- £80k

Braithwaite £50k

Hugill £30k

Downing £35k

Besic - guess at £25k

Mikel- £30k after bonuses 

Flint -£25k

Total of £275k a week. £14.3m a year. 

Obviously Woodgate’s wage has increased but not even close to Pulis’

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 1

MIDDLESBROUGH - To have done a survey is Middlesbrough, a company based in the city of the same name in North Yorkshire. The English club would have expressed strong interest in the Argentine striker, with Torino, which for its part intends to favor all the conditions for the sale, preferably on a definitive basis. The player's price has inevitably fallen from the 7.5 million to which last year the redemption of the AEK Athens was fixed, but the grenade club hopes to get a good number anyway, with the British taking a few days to do the due assessments. Certainly Middlesbrough needs attackers since Assombalonga (for him 14 goals in the league this year) is coming out: he was associated by the Scottish press with Celtic (which would have offered 15 million pounds to Boro) and by the British one at Leeds United. If he were to leave, a replacement would be required. Which could be the player owned by Torino.

AT THE WINDOW - Middlesbrough, as it was said before, is only the last company to have undertaken contacts with the grenade, and is added to AEK Athens (who would like to take the player with him also for next season) and Estudiantes (who to a first survey followed a more concrete contact): all three companies were obviously asked for the same amount, and all the contenders are considering what to do. The Greeks, who first started talking to the society of Urbano Cairo, would like to file the practice at a lower price than that requested by the Taurus last year, while Estudiantes and Middlesbrough would seem at the moment willing to take the time to examine more carefully Bava's requests. In such a situation, the will of the player will count a lot, which could direct the final choice in one direction or another.

• Like 1