Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

How confident are you on that pulis wage lurker? Because that's just insanity.

Pulis gets a £500k pay rise every other week on here. It started off at £1.5m now it’s upto £4m

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, estonpidge said:
23 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Young Winger who likes to beat men, sounds good to me if we can get him at a decent price. 

article seems to suggest that AEK had a fixed price 7.5m to pay but we'll be paying less if we can agree terms with him.

He's never really lit up anywhere he has been (Serie A or La Liga) did ok in the Greek League but I wouldn't say the Greek League is a strong one. And for anything near that fee I'd avoid him. If we could get him very cheap, he may be worth a punt.

That said he is still only 23 so our coaching team could potentially help him develop and he plays in a position we lack anyone in.

4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Oh and if you're drinking tea the civilised way, with a teapot and freshly boiled water, the milk goes in first.

Teabag and mug? Water first.

There is nothing in the least bit civilized about a mug, if you are using a pot, have the good grace to pour the tea into a cup with a saucer (milk in the cup first of course).

27 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

wow our deal with Pulis sounds truly atrocious, I've changed my mind we are genuinely terribly ran..

Welcome to the club.

• Like 2

As an attacker Boye has a pretty bad record both in terms of goals and assists. Torino signed him on a free three years ago and he only has a year left on his contract. I’d imagine we could negotiate a fairly low fee if they want him out. Can’t imagine it would be more than 2-3 million euros. Maybe even lower if we could get a promotion and/or sell on clause. 

18 minutes ago, Borodane said:

As an attacker Boye has a pretty bad record both in terms of goals and assists. Torino signed him on a free three years ago and he only has a year left on his contract. I’d imagine we could negotiate a fairly low fee if they want him out. Can’t imagine it would be more than 2-3 million euros. Maybe even lower if we could get a promotion and/or sell on clause. 

If we are going to spend €2-3 Million (euros) on a player who hasn't played in England and doesn't have the best output.

I'd rather we looked at someone like Madison or Lowe, who have played in England, have been incredibly consistent in the league below in terms of output and are both reportedly are available at a similar price.

Also what I mean by playing in England, is they know the language and culture so settling down and hitting the ground running shouldn't be an issue.

24 minutes ago, ABH said:

Pulis gets a £500k pay rise every other week on here. It started off at £1.5m now it’s upto £4m

Only figure I've given before was £3.5m a year. The £4m I assume will include some bonuses for god knows what reason. 

Bid rejected for Djiksteel Pete O'rourke claiming 

Remains to be seen whether we'll come back with a fresh bid "been tracking him all summer" 

Athletic Right Back 

Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Bid rejected for Djiksteel Pete O'rourke claiming 

Expected to come back with a fresh bid "been tracking him all summer" 

Athletic Right Back 

We probably offered them a bag of peanuts with the financial situation we are in.

7 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

If we are going to spend €2-3 Million (euros) on a player who hasn't played in England and doesn't have the best output.

I'd rather we looked at someone like Madison or Lowe, who have played in England, have been incredibly consistent in the league below in terms of output and are both reportedly are available at a similar price.

Also what I mean by playing in England, is they know the language and culture so settling down and hitting the ground running shouldn't be an issue.

On the flipside we get a left winger who just had the best output season of his career who can play both wings and cover striker for a cut price it looks like a smart option to me if we're looking at him.