oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

2 hours ago, ABH said:

Pulis gets a £500k pay rise every other week on here. It started off at £1.5m now it’s upto £4m

To be fair, every figure I've seen for him on here has been £3m+.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TAPOUT said:

My reading of the kane situation is that his agent has touted him to us and got no bites and is now claiming other interest. Dijksteel seems more genuine to me. 

Dijksteel would be a much needed addition.

4 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

someone mentioned this guy earlier, c'mon Robbie!

Crystal Palace and Aston Villa are interested in signing Republic of Ireland's U19 international striker Jonathan Afolabi who left Southampton at the end of the season. (Football.London)

Don't post rumours about other clubs transfers on here was what I was told the other day mate. 

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Snowflake. You can bugger off.haha. I was sick of all the other arguments so i wasn't going to start another one.

Having an argument with Lino is no kind of challenge anyway mate ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Don't post rumours about other clubs transfers on here was what I was told the other day mate. 

:classic_biggrin:qualified it with reference to an earlier post   :classic_biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Having an argument with Lino is no kind of challenge anyway mate ?

It's quite easy to have an argument with a fair few on here. It's not even a fun sport anymore. ?

• Haha 1
Just now, Foogle said:

Seems to be more rumours coming out in the past few days, we might finally be in the market after moving Braithwaite on.

I think that's the case.  Not specifically Braithwaite but just moving a few players on.  I'm sure they'd still like to sell another couple as well at the very least.