Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:
1 minute ago, CurtisFleming said:

U WOT M8?

Well theres a username I haven't seen in a while!

Curtis has got some free time on his hands now that he's been let go.

• Haha 1
Just now, cornishboroboy said:

Anyone read the end of the Dijksteel article that we are in talks to bring in a Premier League free agent? 

Anyone know who that is or have I completely missed something?

Todd Kane

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I have news...Dijksteel we offered 800k they want 3mil but last year of contract so one to keep an eye on. Kane to QPR looks likely due to location. Still looking to push 3 high earners out if we can

Which 3 high earners?

I have news...Dijksteel we offered 800k they want 3mil but last year of contract so one to keep an eye on. Kane to QPR looks likely due to location. Still looking to push 3 high earners out if we can

Any idea who? From the wording I assume not Randolph or Britt as in an ideal word we'd want them to stay.

Shotton, Howson. Clayton maybe?

2mill for a young, athletic rb with potential. We could do much worse with our money. Wouldn’t really want to be going any higher though.