Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

I was thinking earlier that Britt’s interview had certain similarities to the one that Flint gave a week before he left.

last season was terrible, he’s going to get his head down and improve, this season etc etc. 

• Sad 1

@exWHUemployee broke the news. from what i can tell, he is a reliable itk. dece. 8 goals, 3 assists last season for Oxford. Young, pacey winger. West Ham fans seem to rate him highly. The exact kind of signing our new recruitment model should be targeting in a position we're desperately short in. Utfb, hope it's true.

Dijksteel, Bola and Browne are the type of signings people have wanted I like it more than us forking out big loan fees on PL players. Browne shouldn't cost an arm and a leg Oxford have been trying to sign him all summer I'd guess six figures if it's true?

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Anybody else feel like it is interesting that it is a permanent? Maybe we want  diangana on loan too

If we do get Diangana it will almost definitely be a loan. 

Interesting article here about spending patterns in the championship this summer. 

https://www.football365.com/news/look-to-derby-for-proof-of-the-championships-hard-reset

With a week until the new season begins, eight of the 24 Championship clubs are yet to pay money for a single permanent signing this summer. The numbers are stark. Last summer, Championship clubs spent a combined £201m. The current figure this summer is £66m. Even with a likely late splurge, the total will fall well short.

In summer 2018, 49 players joined Championship clubs for fees of £1m or more; that’s down to 22 so far this summer. Of the nine players signed for more than £3m, Brentford account for four. They were funded by the sale of Ezri Konsa to Aston Villa for £12m.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Fry is back in training, running and joining in with the exercises. Good news. 60minutes on Sunday then start at Luton? 

No gestede in the training videos.

Was in the pics posted today