Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

I'm not 100% certain if this is true or not but a close friend of mine who has connections with portsmouth reckons they want 3 million upfront for lowe and boro are only willing to offer 2 million with add ons.

If we can get in Dijksteel, Bola, Eze, Lowe and Bielik from Arsenal think we will have had a superb transfer window. Make space and free up wages by selling /releasing Gestede, Johnson and Shotton. Give us a much younger and faster/fitter squad.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Clint said:

I was hoping for Ryan Kent.... I am really looking forward to the season now ... think woodgate is doing a decent job in the targets. It’s like we are going for the Norwich route no overpaid pre Madonna’s . Young hungry players.

? Prima Donna’s 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, ElDaftardo said:

I think Marc Bola will be a good player for us if we sign him but I'd really love to see Coulson given game time this season, his performances in pre season have surely earned a chance.

I think coulson will be getting plenty of chances this season. It’s still only his first as senior so makes sense to get someone who has played in this league also.