Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Clint said:

So does everyone think we end up with Bola and Lowe 

Bola I think will get done.

Lowe depends entirely on the finances, if Portsmouth don't back down I can see us moving elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Lowe depends entirely on the finances, if Portsmouth don't back down I can see us moving elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

So is Bola actually at rockcliffe or not as advanced as that .... just don’t want to scroll through pages after pages sorry if this has been talked about 

1 minute ago, Clint said:

So is Bola actually at rockcliffe or not as advanced as that .... just don’t want to scroll through pages after pages sorry if this has been talked about 

Bola was left out of the Blackpool squad because he has had offers accepted for him. No one knows where he actually is right now, but SDS is pretty confident we'll get it over the line and that's good enough for me!

• Like 1
Just now, Brunners said:

Bola was left out of the Blackpool squad because he has had offers accepted for him. No one knows where he actually is right now, but SDS is pretty confident we'll get it over the line and that's good enough for me!

Me too, cheers for the update 

25 minutes ago, Clint said:

Yeah he’s at Rockliffe 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I’m surprised we haven’t seen any premier league loans come in yet

They’ll be last minute. Not that many Prem deals happened so far. As soon as they do the domino effect happens.