Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Hopefully it is just a front for the fans so the owner can say he tried everything to keep him

In the article above Bowyer was talking about Dijksteel being an asset, yet coming into the final year of his contract his highest value will be now. It will be just a waiting game. The player will want to move as Charlton pay poor wages according to bowyer. If other clubs are interested then we might need to match any bids but I think we will just wait it out but at the same time look at plan b.

The other thing about Dijksteel is that our interest in him came out in mid June in the press. I am sure that was to drum up interest. I presume there hasn’t been much other than from us.

Edited by TAPOUT
Afterthought

Jesus. Vassell who Pulis was wanting to pay north of a million for in January is going on loan to Luton. I’m starting to wonder about this ‘balancing the books’ he was talking about. 

13 minutes ago, CWC said:

Jesus. Vassell who Pulis was wanting to pay north of a million for in January is going on loan to Luton. I’m starting to wonder about this ‘balancing the books’ he was talking about. 

Balancing his own books, maybe. ?

If we can get them 2 full backs through the door... couple of loans I will be happy woodgate starting to build decent foundations and for this I’m happy 

38 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Be interesting to see peoples thoughts on here for Prem Loans? Not who we want but who we think we can attract and pay peanuts towards..

a couple of youngsters ive seen a few times and always been impressed with are Garcia from Man City and Sims from Southampton  ,both could do a good job for us  in positions we need..   

I was just thinking, we've got a few players from London now with Britt, Saville, Spence, the two lads from Tooting, Browne and hopefully Bola, do you think that might help get past the "it's a long way from home" factor when we try to sign other Londoners?

1 minute ago, Hendrie_7 said:

I was just thinking, we've got a few players from London now with Britt, Saville, Spence, the two lads from Tooting, Browne and hopefully Bola, do you think that might help get past the "it's a long way from home" factor when we try to sign other Londoners?

I think players will move if its right. One thing I think is clear under Pulis nobody wanted to come here. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

@Smoggydownsouth have you heard anything about Eze from qpr? Some rumours going around we are looking at him

I seen this link too borojake but price widely quoted for him in various media outlets is £8-£10m and I think that firmly puts him out of our price range.

1 minute ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

I think players will move if its right. One thing I think is clear under Pulis nobody wanted to come here. 

Who was the Player From Charlton Years ago said he didn't want to travel as far north as Boro,and ended up at Newcastle...Rob somebody...I wasn't impressed with his Geography but there again he wasn't paid for that