Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

I wonder how much Bola ended up costing.

Think I saw £1.5m quoted yesterday

2 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Can he play today??

Highly unlikely, but he could have a kick about with the team pre match and at half time

With eze I honestly wouldn’t put it past us making one ‘big’ signing, specially if we make another sale.

Hes not going to lose value due to age and his wages won’t be huge, I wouldn’t rule it out.

4 minutes ago, Will said:

Fully expect a song for Marc Bola to the tune of Macarena. Don’t let me down Red Faction

Surely something based on Lola by The Kinks would work better?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Will said:

Fully expect a song for Marc Bola to the tune of Macarena. Don’t let me down Red Faction

I was thinking he is more suited to the Kinks for those with a more extensive music taste ha.

Bolaaa, B O Layy, BOLA. balalala bolaaaa.

Edited by Pork Slops
  • Like 2

Bola and Eze are close friends just saying 

Nah but there's no way we get Eze, prem interest and would cost us too much. 

Dijksteel next please Gibbo

What prem interest? Apparently we’d never have got Watkins because he was destined for the premiership aswell... Looks like he’s still at Brentford and no sign of going anywhere. Eze has potential but he hasn’t exactly lit up the championship yet.

1 minute ago, LinoJo3 said:

What prem interest? Apparently we’d never have got Watkins because he was destined for the premiership aswell... Looks like he’s still at Brentford and no sign of going anywhere. Eze has potential but he hasn’t exactly lit up the championship yet.

Yeh he has...

2 minutes ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

FWIW I know one QPR fan and he doesn’t rate Eze at all 

Really? Looks a different class for his age and destined for the Prem whenever I've seen him/youtube 

1 minute ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

FWIW I know one QPR fan and he doesn’t rate Eze at all 

Funnily enough I just asked my mate who's a QPR fan. He thinks on his day he is unplayable but drifts in and out of games a lot. He doesn't know where Saville would fit into their team if that is part of the deal. 

• Like 1