oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

21 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

Yes. He was warming up on the touchline with a few minutes left. Woody asked the linesman how long left then told Fletch to sit back down.

That was Nathan Wood. Not Fletcher. I was literally sat next to the bench. Fletcher was not on bench.

Edited by TheHolgate
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

That was Walker. Not Fletcher. I was literally sat next to the bench. Fletcher was not on bench.

Mystery then. Looked like fletcher from where I was sat. Boro website said Fletcher was on bench. No mention of Walker. Thought he was injured? Doesn’t make much difference. Neither played.

19 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

Mystery then. Looked like fletcher from where I was sat. Boro website said Fletcher was on bench. No mention of Walker. Thought he was injured? Doesn’t make much difference. Neither played.

I meant Nathan Wood not Walker.

Fletcher has been training all week as well.

4 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

I meant Nathan Wood not Walker.

Fletcher has been training all week as well.

Must be off then. Maybe Preston. I was in row 42 near maddo so I could believe it was Wood from where I was sat.

wonder how much we got ?£3m

16 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

Must be off then. Maybe Preston. I was in row 42 near maddo so I could believe it was Wood from where I was sat.

wonder how much we got ?£3m

Would be odd if it was Preston. If Neil had come to watch him, he would obviously have known that he wouldn't be playing if Preston were close to signing him.

I think £3m with add-ons would be okay, but it would be a bit of a shame, as I think he deserves a go under someone who isn't Pulis.

Can't imagine he'd be on a big wage considering we got him from west ham still pretty much a youth player, if it was a toss up between him and Lowe and probably stick with Fletcher although Lowe as a more natural fit as a winger.