Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

The Facebook post saying ‘Fletcher has left’ might have been about him leaving the Riverside before kickoff?

Despite being named he definitely wasn’t on the bench and I hung around afterwards and he never came out.

So maybe he stormed off for some reason.. might not necessarily suggest he’s leaving the club.

Something a bit funny about that, like. Don't think he'd be doing that before it was announced. Maybe hacked. Just 6 hours ago posting a pic of him in a QPR shirt, then doing that? Not convinced.

EDIT: Also, the story was supposedly 9 hours ago, the QPR pic was 3 hours after that?

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Something a bit funny about that, like. Don't think he'd be doing that before it was announced. Maybe hacked. Just 6 hours ago posting a pic of him in a QPR shirt, then doing that? Not convinced.

EDIT: Also, the story was supposedly 9 hours ago, the QPR pic was 3 hours after that?

He might just be bezzies with the both of them perhaps?

Hi lads, first time posting but have followed the forum for years.. Think the team is shaping up nicely and from what we played today I’m a lot more positive going forward into the season! Having the combination of wing and tav could give us a real dynamic midfield.. Browne + 1 more wide man and if we get Dijksteel, I think we can be very optimistic 

• Like 5

I never normally get information but the Fletcher wage thing is true. Remember being told right after he’d signed by someone who was working at the club at the time. 

Edited by CWC
  • Like 2