oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

If we want them in and playing for start of season then they need to sign today, that only gives 24/48 hrs for training depending on travel arrangements.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, "KM" said:

We've just signed two players in the space of a few days. Are people expecting us to make one signing per day? We've almost certainly got something going on behind the scenes I guess we've just got to be patient. 

Oh KM, why are you always so reasonable?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
22 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

One of the reasons why people are joining is possibly because it is easier to sign up now. I personally wasn’t able to sign up to the old forum. The site kept on thinking I was a bot

That was probably down to me I can be very picky at times and we really did have far too many spammers trying to disrupt the forum 

33 minutes ago, BelgianBoro said:

Guess I'm one of those 4! 

Thanks for having me, am enjoying reading the latest transfer gossip for the Boro. 

Reason I've only just joined - I only found out about the site last week, I was a regular visitor on FMTTM (but a rare poster) and saw this forum mentioned. 

Welcome to the forum BB (sorry I abbreviate usernames where ever possible, unless it is something like Boro John:classic_biggrin:)

I do see we are mentioned on FMTTM sometimes and usually in a very positive way but the simple fact is we are getting a lot of new members and currently 8 today.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Brunners said:

This infusion of new posters is great! 

Agreed Brunners perhaps we are getting the balance right now and a warm welcome always helps, courtesy costs nothing as my mother used to say.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Agreed Brunners perhaps we are getting the balance right now and a warm welcome always helps, courtesy costs nothing as my mother used to say.

After seeing Luton’s forum i’ve realised how good this forum is ?

• Like 1

I'm back on here after a long hiatus, completely coincidental that it was the same time Pulis was at our club....

What's the story with Fletcher? It would be a shame to see him go as I still think he has potential for us.

• Like 2

With the season starting for us on Friday, I think Today/Tomorrow the latest we will see transfers in before deadline day extravaganza. Not saying that deals not being done as we speak, but always seems a sporting curtesy that 48/72 hrs before a match that teams keep these things under wraps so that squads can do final sessions without public distraction.

internally and in press things will be known and rumours will spread but official bids/confirmations will be kept unconfirmed till then.

5 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

It’s just gone totally silent on Fletcher, definitely something going on. But to have the same minutes per goal ratio as Britt last season I can’t see us loaning him out or accepting a low ball offer. If there is an offer in surely it must be our money back or more.