oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

I don't know if Birmingham can actually sign people atm so this might be wrong.. but I've seen reports Birmingham had a striker lined up on Sunday to replace Vassell which has now fell through. Might've been Fletcher..?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe they have agreed everything just awaiting sanction from club when back from overseas.  Also don't believe everything you here from Charlton watch this space. 

Definitely agree about Charlton. If Dijksteel had more than a year on his contract I could understand their brinkmanship but there is no way they would turn down money for him now. It doesn't seem that there are loads of clubs in for him anyway. 500k max for me. 

6 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

I don't know if Birmingham can actually sign people atm so this might be wrong.. but I've seen reports Birmingham had a striker lined up on Sunday to replace Vassell which has now fell through. Might've been Fletcher..?

Haven’t they just signed a Croatian midfielder for over 5 million? They did make a lot of money on Che Adams. 

3 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Daily Mail claim we 'trailed' Glatzel along with Brentford as he closes on a move to Cardiff. 

That's the striker that wrecked us, right?

Pretty sure Birmingham have no transfer blocks either incoming or outgoing, not sure but think they got cleared when the current window opened, which started the process with monk being ejected and Birmingham  making public their views on how monk worked transfers.  

21 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

I would guess not. Fletcher was named on our bench so his absence must’ve happened pretty last minute. Surely not enough time to be on the bench for Brum!

Edit: just reread your post, turns out I’m an idiot lol

Edited by RealSlimSladeyy
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Just saw Fletcher was training with the team this morning, so nothing imminent with Fletch you'd guess

He’ll continue to be involved with the team until an offer comes in that the club are seriously considering so not surprised he’s in training 

• Like 2

Just did some digging into the Liverpool and Spurs squads that have went on the pre-season tours. 

Most of the Spurs players who might have interested us are on the tour so couldn't have been at Rockcliffe. The 3 that jump out that aren't are Carter Vickers, Vincent Jansson and Nkoudou. Them 3 all play in positions we are looking to strengthen, but they might not be the most realistic, wage structure wise. 

Moving onto Liverpool, they have left a couple of players at home who we could have an interest in, the name that jumps out at me is Taiwo Awoniyi, he's a big CF who's been on loan to Mouscron and Gent in the Belgian league. Scored 14 goals last season and seems to have scored goals wherever he has been. Can play on the right of a front 3 also it seems. The other names from Liverpool I thought could interest us are Ejaria and Christie-Davies, both of whom are attacking midfielders. Ejaria spent last season at Reading and did reasonably well in a poor team I think. 

• Like 6

Didn't Klopp say Ejaria was to be sold as well as Kent, time for them to find clubs sort of thing?

found it

Liverpool will not allow England Under-21 midfielder Ovie Ejaria to leave on loan again this season - but are prepared to sell the 21-year-old. (Liverpool Echo)

Edited by estonpidge

Hi, I'm new to the forum too. I've followed this thread, along with a few others in the past and decided to sign up. It seems a good forum which is quite active with plenty of people commenting so I thought I'd sign up.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Hi, I'm new to the forum too. I've followed this thread, along with a few others in the past and decided to sign up. It seems a good forum which is quite active with plenty of people commenting so I thought I'd sign up.

nah,  it's just a few people with lots of usernames.....

• Haha 3