Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Tom said:

I would like each of our new members to tell us

- who is their favourite Middlesbrough player of the last 20 years (but only players who made under 30 appearances are valid answers)

- where they were when Adam Forshaw scored in the last minute against Reading

- who was Gordon Strachan's best signing.

That'll sort the men from the bots.

Jordan Rhodes

Concourse about to leave

Big ginger Baz

19 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Anyone know what plane is about to land at Teesside airport. Just seen a plane and it looks like it is landing there

We must be shipping in some new signings by the bucket load. I just saw an easyJet heading in that direction.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, unclesmog said:

We must be shipping in some new signings by the bucket load. I just saw an easyJet heading in that direction.

Jeez I knew we were cutting costs, but that's extreme.

Just now, unclesmog said:

Apparently we have agreed a 4 year deal to sign Paul Baxter who is on the committee at the Acklam Steelworks, and secured a year loan for Tomasz 'Tommy' Grzegory who previously liked to shop at Netto in Whale Hill.

3 hours ago, Tom said:

- who is their favourite Middlesbrough player of the last 20 years (but only players who made under 30 appearances are valid answers)

Been lurking for a few months but only started posting recently so I'm classing myself as new. 

Alum Armstrong

SW corner

Barry Robson

3 hours ago, Tom said:

- Ricardinho 

- East stand upper

- Meruoane Zemamma 

Jamal Lowe is expected to remain on Portsmouth's bench for their friendly tonight that's what their paper's reported the sign of a development on him would be if he was left out completely in an hours time. Everyone else interested or who've bid for him have cooled off and pulled out I'm guessing the Gazette have some kind of good intel that we want him maybe it's a case 'we're last team standing let's cut a deal so you can get the funds in quickly Kenny J'.

As for PL loan's I'd go for Carter Vickers for CB he's an athlete who passes out well enough, not sure there's many PL youth strikers that would happy to be loaned out as 3rd choice our best option is probably sign a guy who can cover striker and a wing so they're guaranteed gametime most weeks even if we got Lowe in with Browne there's not any quality wide depth behind those 2 a 2-in-1 striker/winger signing as a '3rd striker' would be perfect.

2 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

What time's this meet and greet with Woody and co, heres hoping people there ask about Lowe, Boye, Dijksteel and so on

Doors opened at 5:30. Not sure about time the meet and greet itself starts

Just now, LinoJo3 said:

Would spurs not want carter-vickers to be a starting player at whoever they loan him to? Would he start here over Ayala or fry, I don’t think he would.

RAF mentioned a premiership loan possibly from Tottenham. He’s the only realistic player imo who would come to us on loan from Tottenham