oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

4 minutes ago, Birdie said:

Marco Branca, 9 goals in 12 appearances before injury. 

At the stadium

Robson, but could have been Willo Flood had he not had a bad injury. 

Does Branca scrape into the last 20 years?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

At the meet and greet. We get to ask questions soon. But so far 

Woody says promotion is the aim this season , definatley more signings, the coaching team have a real connection and you can sense everything and everyone is moving on the same page.  Woodgate says he won't be one of these managers who plays for a point he will attack every team. His standout player from pre season is Hayeden Coulson again reiterated he can play Lb, lw, rw. He mentioned he suggested to Pulis last year that Hayden could play but Pulis wasn't interested so sent him on loan which Woody admitted Hayden didn't do well on loan.  

Nice to see hes not playing just to stay in this division. All looks promising so far hope for more signings soon.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

At the meet and greet. We get to ask questions soon. But so far 

Woody says promotion is the aim this season , definatley more signings, the coaching team have a real connection and you can sense everything and everyone is moving on the same page.  Woodgate says he won't be one of these managers who plays for a point he will attack every team. His standout player from pre season is Hayeden Coulson again reiterated he can play Lb, lw, rw. He mentioned he suggested to Pulis last year that Hayden could play but Pulis wasn't interested so sent him on loan which Woody admitted Hayden didn't do well on loan.  

Keep the updates coming when you can!

I’m glad to see that woody does target promotion. A lot of people seem to believe that we will finish mid table, but I really do think we can push for promotion with the team we have

• Like 1

3 or 4 youth team players will be in the squad. 

6 or seven out on loan. 

Someone said how awful last season was and he said it will be completely different. 

Someone just asked why did we go to Germany if we're skint lol!!! Woody says it was a free friendly and free use of facilities 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Robbie says is not interested in last year's attacking play. Been working 5 weeks on shooting from all areas , movement and forward play. All through the team. 

Looking at loans from abroad as well as domestic clubs. 

It did look night and day the movement and passing going forward vs St Etienne than last season like, just need to add some quality on the right to finish some of these chances

Are any names being asked about?

10 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

3 or 4 youth team players will be in the squad. 

6 or seven out on loan. 

Someone said how awful last season was and he said it will be completely different. 

Someone just asked why did we go to Germany if we're skint lol!!! Woody says it was a free friendly and free use of facilities 

Now lets play the "Who stays and who goes" game.

4 staying:

Coulson
Malley
Spence
Wearne

Loaned out:
Pears
Stubbs
Reading
Liddle

? Maybe some of the guys we got in recently like Burrell, Folarin and Jones may go to get some more professional games under their belts?

Even if someone did ask about names, would be surprised to hear them confirm or deny anything to be honest.

It's good that Woody's target is promotion. I hope it doesn't set the expectations on us to do so but we should definitely be positive.

• Like 1