oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

13 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Lmao saw that earlier. Cost 1 million and a lifetime supply of parmos to the Torino chairman.

Dammit, and I'm already craving a parmo. Mind, if they can deliver to Torino, maybe they can deliver to me...

• Haha 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

They couldn’t even make a good YouTube video from Boye

YouTube videos don't mean ***.

Seriously, i'll hang my hat on this one. I think he could be a good player for us.

• Like 3

I can’t see it being Boye anyway. The club has been banging on about pace for the last few years and the guy doesn’t exactly look fast. If he does come, I hope I am wrong

Boye is 21 years old, he looks quite good better than what we have atm, has a good shot on him, has an eye for a pass, I don't think he is a traditional winger though. 

Overall undecided but if the fee is low enough could be worth the chance. 

• Like 1
Just now, Johnmfc81 said:

Boye is 21 years old, he looks quite good better than what we have atm, has a good shot on him, has an eye for a pass, I don't think he is a traditional winger though. 

He's 23, fwiw.

Just now, Johnmfc81 said:

He’s 23. I agree about his shooting though

Personally I knew nothing about him but he looks like a pretty tidy player to me, ambidextrous, good balance, quick feet, an eye for a pass, strong on the ball, intelligent movement, not too sure what people are missing.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Sorry, didn't realise I needed evidence to form my own opinion.

Not some much evidence as a few lines of why you come to that opinion. (It helps with debate) because without it it’s less of an opinion and more of a statement. 

Also untwist your knickers buddy ?