oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

based on this - he's forward thinking, not shy of the physical stuff and determined on the ball. sound like the right attributes if the price is right.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Don’t confuse ‘pace’ with just running fast, pace in thought, pace in passing, directional changes is just as important. Boye looks pretty good at holding the ball up ‘in the channels’, he seems to have decent vision and looks good at bringing others into play. Physically he looks more technique and strength based but he certainly doesn’t look slow either.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Not some much evidence as a few lines of why you come to that opinion. (It helps with debate) because without it it’s less of an opinion and more of a statement. 

Also untwist your knickers buddy ? 

Knickers aint twisted, I just think he looks like a decent player.

Just now, BoroJake said:

Did Torino not want something crazy like 7 million last window? Why would it go down to 1 million?

Last year of contract and Torino are desperately trying to get rid.

Just now, BoroJake said:

Did Torino not want something crazy like 7 million last window? Why would it go down to 1 million?

He's in the last year of his contract and nobody wants to pay anywhere even close to that much.

Wasn’t Boye initially a CF in Argentina? I dont think he has the pace we are looking for as a winger. Maybe competition for Britt. If it were a season long loan I think it would be ok.

Don't get me wrong Boye could sign and be really good for us. He's never really played well anywhere barring AEK, where he did ok, and last window Torino wanted €7 Million was it?

I feel there are better options out there for us. If we got Boye for a really low fee he'd potentially be worth a punt.

8 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

based on this - he's forward thinking, not shy of the physical stuff and determined on the ball. sound like the right attributes if the price is right.

judging by that he's a big cumbersome striker playing left wing, we might as well stick rudy out there.